Sujet : What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Challenge Mode of R&C Up Your Arsenal

I'm now playing South Park: The Stick of Truth, and (with great difficulty) Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.

Same…

PC: South Park
PS3: Portal 2/The Last of Us
PSV: LBP Vita

(3DS) Pokémon Y
(3DS) Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
(3DS) Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
(PS1) Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (On hold due to save file issues)

I'm also doing Let's Plays of Zelda A Link to the Past and Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus on my Youtube channel.

PS3 - Mass Effect 3
3DS - StarFox 64 3D
PC - Mass Effect 1 (feel that logic)

PS3 - Resistance: Fall of Man
PSV - Rayman Origins

Could this be my lucky playthrough? Will I finally get that mural completed? I doubt it.

PS3: GTA IV - LittleBigPlanet - Burnout Paradise

Mighty Switch Force: Hyperdrive.

I have Burnout Paradise. Never played… infact I don't even know how I got it, or why I have it!?

It just showed up one day and I completely ignored it, only now am I wondering… WHERE THE HELL DID THIS GAME COME FROM?

I've got a demo disc that I played for a whole 5 minutes. Spending most time crashing into other cars, not sure whether thats what yer supposed to do or not.

Replayed GZ today… looks like they played Miller like a damn fiddle (In other words: Kaz' delivery is awful and he should feel awful).

You probably should have waited until you finished Peace Walker before playing Ground Zeroes… but I can't blame ya, I would have done the same. GZ looks AWESOME!

I tempted to just rent it out for a week for PS3 and run through it in the weekend.

You probably should have waited until you finished Peace Walker before playing Ground Zeroes… but I can't blame ya, I would have done the same. GZ looks AWESOME!

I tempted to just rent it out for a week for PS3 and run through it in the weekend.

Well, I didn' really care for the PW crew to begin with, honestly prefered the MGS3 crew. Whatever happened to those guys?

You'll find out.

But I can tell you that Signt sticks with ARPA (Which becomes DARPA) and eventually moves up to be the DAPRA Chief, and falls to the FOXHOUND unit during the Shadow Moses Incident.

Para Medic just moves on.

Eva ran into Snake again after MGS3, but before PW. MGS4 will explain the rest of her story.

And MGS4 and PW explain what happens to Zero.

Trust me, get through MGS4 and PW and you'll find out, it's pretty satisfying, and you'll learn to like the new crew more as you find out their stories…

Saw GZ is only €30, if you not planning to get your PS4 soon.. I'm sure it'll be worth it to purchase the PS3 version.