Sujet : Show your face!

Oh and uh, you all look cool. There. That was on topic…]

Ha very nice.

Hold that thought! I think my picture thing is messed up! I have it set as a picture of Vinyl Scratch

Show it! Show it! Show it!
I'm being a bit perkier than I'd prefer to be.

Hold that thought! I think my picture thing is messed up! I have it set as a picture of Vinyl Scratch (yes, I do like MLP:FIM, and I really don't care if you find that stupid).
I don't even know what Persona 3 is anyway…emoji

Wow this is really weird. I just checked the URL of your avatar, and I think maybe you intended it to be the same avatar you have on ff.net, but the URL makes it show up as whoever's signed in's own avatar or something, because what's showing up for me is MY ff.net avatar. That's so weird. I could take a screenshot if you want but I don't want to go off-topic again (like we already are, lol…emoji

YOU ALL STILL LOOK COOL.

Wow this is really weird. I just checked the URL of your avatar, and I think maybe you intended it to be the same avatar you have on ff.net, but the URL makes it show up as whoever's signed in's own avatar or something, because what's showing up for me is MY ff.net avatar. That's so weird. I could take a screenshot if you want but I don't want to go off-topic again (like we already are, lol…emoji

YOU ALL STILL LOOK COOL.

Yes, it is supposed to be my fanfiction.net avatar wait a cotton-pickin' second….that was a tad random, mentioning fanfiction. Anywho!
Totally off topic. Do we ever stay? No. Topics evolve. emoji

YOU ALL STILL LOOK COOL.

Yes, it is supposed to be my fanfiction.net avatar wait a cotton-pickin' second….that was a tad random, mentioning fanfiction. Anywho!

Topics evolve. BUT TITLES CAN'T BE CHANGED >.<

YOU ALL STILL LOOK COOL.

Topics evolve. BUT TITLES CAN'T BE CHANGED >.<

Indeed. So true.

YOU ALL STILL LOOK COOL.

It wasn't really random; after all, I solved the mystery! Although the mystery itself was never on topic to begin with so maybe it was random after all oops

If I'm gonna be on topic… I'll comment on the thread title. Its funny because it sounds very threatening.

What is this thread for in the first place anyway?

To "show your face" - send your photography.

And this is why we had a rule for staying on topic back when the moderators existed…

And this is why we had a rule for staying on topic back when the moderators existed…

Oh, I knew what it was about, I was just making sure someone else knew. ^.^
But I don't see why someone created this thread…

You don't?

You don't?

This thread was created so people can post a picture of themselves so other people can see what they look like, its a grand idea if you ask me, I would never have thought of it.

You don't?

This thread was created so people can post a picture of themselves so other people can see what they look like, its a grand idea if you ask me, I would never have thought of it.

Well, that's certainly interesting.

It certainly is. Now how shall we continue?

I know this is way off topic, and not even the thread to post this on, but was just wondering, Ratchet22, did you ever get my message on here a few weeks ago, because I never heard back from you.