Sujet : Show your face!

I know this is way off topic, and not even the thread to post this on, but was just wondering, Ratchet22, did you ever get my message on here a few weeks ago, because I never heard back from you.

I remember writing out my reply. I just checked and it said I didn't. I'll rewrite it and send it. It was a long a reply.
I'm glad you asked.

Maybe I can finally get mine to work. User image

While reading through previous pages, I see you got yours to work.
*whispers* Maybe this will somehow get us back on topic.
Also, you remind me of a rocker.

Ya, more of a rocker wannabe, lol. I have a guitar, but have no idea how to play it.

I can help get back on topic:

User image

@Natevradio: Are you in a recording studio?

That was a picture from when I was in college, so, I was actually in a radio broadcast studio on campus.

@ Natevradio: No shame in that! Ha And do you have two colors in your hair or is that the lighting?

@ Chocolate: You have a pretty face.

Thanks!

@ Ratchet22: I died my hair like a few weeks before that picture was taken, so it might have been growing out a little bit, my natural hair color is blonde, so some of the blonde hair may have been showing a little because of the lighting.

@ Ratchet22: I died my hair like a few weeks before that picture was taken, so it might have been growing out a little bit, my natural hair color is blonde, so some of the blonde hair may have been showing a little because of the lighting.

HEY!
I'm sorry, I don't always correct mistakes, but when 'you died', I got a tad scared emoji

I guess you mean 'dyed' - put some color on your hair emoji

Ya, ya, I meant dyed, sorry, I was half asleep when I typed that and still kind of am. I just got off work about 2 hours ago, so I was really tired and wasn't thinking. Thanks for the correction.

Again, off-
You people are just so entertaining to watch when it comes to switching topics and such.emoji

Again, off-
You people are just so entertaining to watch when it comes to switching topics and such.emoji

Should I take this as a compliment, or an insult?

Again, off-

You can take it either way, but I meant it as a compliment.emoji

Again, off-

I'll take t as a compliment then.

Again, off-

I'll take t as a compliment then.

O-kay! emoji