Sujet : inFAMOUS - Official Thread

I actually saw an InFamous 2 guide for €5,98 today. I almost took it. emoji

Also checked the prices on them, but €15,0 is a bit too much for me on a try out. I prefer €10, and I know I will find it for that price sometime.

Cole 1.0, Cole 2.0 or Vampire Cole

Personally Cole 2.0 (InFamous 2) is my fav emoji

Also i cant wait for Second Son emoji though i dont really like the look of Delsin so far…or his name

Cole 1.0, Cole 2.0 or Vampire Cole

Personally Cole 2.0 (InFamous 2) is my fav emoji

Also i cant wait for Second Son emoji though i dont really like the look of Delsin so far…or his name

Indeed, 2.0! But the vampire Cole is cool emoji

I have not played Festival of Blood, but I do have some PSN money on my account.

I loved inFamous 1 and 2, and will get inFamous: Second Son as soon as it goes down in price!

I can't wait for the PS4 generation because I can play all of my games on my Vita. I just hope it's not as crummy as the PS3 to Vita connection, unless pluged in it lags out like mad in low quality!

If they made inFamous 1 and/or 2 on Vita it would be an instant buy for me. I'd buy it with someone else money if I had to!

I have not played Festival of Blood, but I do have some PSN money on my account.

I loved inFamous 1 and 2, and will get inFamous: Second Son as soon as it goes down in price!

I can't wait for the PS4 generation because I can play all of my games on my Vita. I just hope it's not as crummy as the PS3 to Vita connection, unless pluged in it lags out like mad in low quality!

If they made inFamous 1 and/or 2 on Vita it would be an instant buy for me. I'd buy it with someone else money if I had to!

It's tottally different, but it's awesome!