Sujet : Playstation AllStars Battle Royale

Membre supprimé

I want to know what you guys think of this fun and not so little cross-over of some of our favorite franchises. From Parappa the Rapper to Dead Space, this game pits some very unlikely characters together in some amazing and oftentimes tense battles.

Having a hard time figuring out whether Jak or Ratchet was your favorite childhood character? Why not have them duke it out in Metropolis or Sandover Village to win your top spot? Always wanted to slap a Sackboy around as Kratos for some reason? Well, go for it!

Ever wanted to make a random stranger rage-quit because you beat him online as Sly Cooper? You sure can now!

I found it a fun game, that's all. Unfortunatly, waiting for the online game to load is tedious, so I do a fighting only offline. Besides, I leave all my multiplayer fun for FFA emoji

Gosh, I love this game. I bought it for both PS3 and Vita. But atm I mostly play it on my Vita in bed.emoji

Gosh, I love this game. I bought it for both PS3 and Vita. But atm I mostly play it on my Vita in bed.emoji

Playing video games in bed… Love it!

..while my parents think I'm asleep ofcourseemoji

Membre supprimé

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one here who likes the game!

Me too! You rarely hear anyone talk about, though I play through the Arcade Mode almost every day.emoji

Never played PS AS BR, maybe i need to give it a try?

Sure should! I already really liked Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. series. But unlike nearly every other fan I embraced the PlayStation version.emoji

Membre supprimé

Give it a try! I love messing around as Ratchet or Parappa and just meleeing everyone on the screen. Things get crazy, and it's really fun! And finding a character you're really good at makes things even better.

I play with Ratchet, Sly and Nate.

Did I mention that I love the music in PS All-Stars? Especially the intro makes me proud to be a PlayStation fan!

Another question, is there someone that have PS AS Island? it's a mobile game for IOS & Android!

Nope, if it only were a free download for iPad. Still want those cans though!

Nope, if it only were a free download for iPad. Still want those cans though!

It's free! And i think that they first have to end the 'Share a coke with' campangne…

Membre supprimé

Bump. Decided to play as Kat a little bit more; I can't understand a word she says, but man she's awesome!