Sujet : Ratchet Galaxy in Other Languages

It's just an idea, but should Ratchet Galaxy get some other longuages like Germans and maybe Chinese? Then would the community get bigger! What do you guys think about this?

It wouldn't work. Ratchet Galaxy was a French site at the begginig, concentrating French community. Then they added the English version, for everyone else. And even thought there shouldn't be problem with the active members, there was, just a bit more than month ago. Imagine how would it look in the other languages. And it could've been a pretty big problem for moderators to keep these sites updated.

It wouldn't work. Ratchet Galaxy was a French site at the begginig, concentrating French community. Then they added the English version, for everyone else. And even thought there shouldn't be problem with the active members, there was, just a bit more than month ago. Imagine how would it look in the other languages. And it could've been a pretty big problem for moderators to keep these sites updated.

But if they just take a few (2-3) moderators for the English site and for the Deutsh site they just have to take a few people that speak dutch…

There's 3 people here (that I know of) that speak Dutch. And only 2 of them are active, Dutch would be for Holland and half of Belgium. Not really worth the effort.

There's 3 people here (that I know of) that speak Dutch. And only 2 of them are active, Dutch would be for Holland and half of Belgium. Not really worth the effort.

But i'm not talking about Dutch but Deutsh (Duitsland) (Just don't really know how to write it…

Deutch as in 'German' I guess. German version is also a little meh, thats just Germany and Switerland.

Deutch as in 'German' I guess. German version is also a little meh, thats just Germany and Switerland.

Yeah, you're right… They can do Korean! emoji emoji

Membre supprimé

The site should have Irish on it :P

And Austria