Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

Wow, that seems so weird. Haha. I wonder why no teacher of mine has ever told me it's reversed in some other countries, it's an interesting thing.

Wow, that seems so weird. Haha. I wonder why no teacher of mine has ever told me it's reversed in some other countries, it's an interesting thing.

I know, you guys have inches, we got meters - you guys have feet, we have kilometer - All the math things are the same in all country's in the world, just a few do it different, like america, …

Dutchman (and Belgians too I guess) always have to learn one elses stuff and languages. French, German and English are a must and Latin, Spanish and Chinese are optional. English I undertand and I find it a must too, but Germans and Frenchman should learn English as well instead of giving us the must to learn their languagesemoji

Dutchman (and Belgians too I guess) always have to learn one elses stuff and languages. French, German and English are a must and Latin, Spanish and Chinese are optional. English I undertand and I find it a must too, but Germans and Frenchman should learn English as well instead of giving us the must to learn their languagesemoji

Indeed! And @Heather, you only have a few hours French at school (Or even not), i thing… We have 5 hours in the week! I hate it, I just can't French! Tommorrow i have a big test about the 'Passe Compose' emoji It just sucks emoji

I know, you guys have inches, we got meters - you guys have feet, we have kilometer - All the math things are the same in all country's in the world, just a few do it different, like america, …

No we use the metric system in NZ like you guys too. I believe that the imperial system is starting to die out and is half used in the UK, and fully in America. But I find Metric makes so much sense that eventually the imperial system may stop being used.

Spelling is a strange one though. I still don't understand where the u in colour went, and why there are so many z's popping up everywhere. I am not complaining though, everyone has their way of doing things. I just don't know how words evolve like that.

No we use the metric system in NZ like you guys too. I believe that the imperial system is starting to die out and is half used in the UK, and fully in America. But I find Metric makes so much sense that eventually the imperial system may stop being used.

Spelling is a strange one though. I still don't understand where the u in colour went, and why there are so many z's popping up everywhere. I am not complaining though, everyone has their way of doing things. I just don't know how words evolve like that.

Years ago, they speak tottally different from now, but the spelling is always been the same, we just speak different.

EDIT: I know that it's bad English, but it's not easy to explain something in English for me emoji The only English I know is from movies, games & books… SO I don't use Google Translate…

You are very good in English. I normally forget it isn't your first language whenever I'm talking to you.

You are very good in English. I normally forget it isn't your first language whenever I'm talking to you.

Haha, thanks emoji

Indeed! And @Heather, you only have a few hours French at school (Or even not), i thing… We have 5 hours in the week! I hate it, I just can't French! Tommorrow i have a big test about the 'Passe Compose' emoji It just sucks emoji

I had 3 hours a week. But I dropped it when I went to the 3rd.

Ot.
I, er… don't know anything to mention about merch arm..emoji

I had 3 hours a week. But I dropped it when I went to the 3rd.

Ot.
I, er… don't know anything to mention about merch arm..emoji

Haha, I have Spyro 3 now (And i'm really happy with it! emoji ), but do you know where I can find Disruptor (PAL Version)?

eBay? I found mine at a retro game convention, the very last vendor. CIB (complete in box) for €7,50emoji

eBay? I found mine at a retro game convention, the very last vendor. CIB (complete in box) for €7,50emoji

I'm gonna search at FACTS emoji
And yesterday, there was a flea market in my city, the biggest from the BeNeLux (Belgium, Holland & Luxembourg)! I just found a OPM2 Demo Disc and Spyro, I was able to buy J&D: The Last Frontier for €4, but i didn't… How much have you payed for Spyro: YotD?

I got it in a bundle with Spyro 1 and The X-Files on last years version of that retro game convention. Funny story actually. They are worth between €15 and €20. Someone had a big box full of PSX games under the table an I decided to take my chances and just pull out a few games for a nice bundle. So when I had those 3 games I asked the price and the seller said

''How many, 3? Eh… €10?''
''€10?!'' (cause I though I misunderstood him)
''Yeah, €10''
''Alright then''

Later when I posted a pic of my treasures on a collectors site (many of the member have vendors on that convention) he said that it was atually a mistake. The real seller asked a buddy to take care of things while he went to the toilet. The buddy thought that it were common and cheap games because they were in a box under the table. So I was very lucky!
Spyro I got at the 2nd convention of '13. Again I bundled some games. This time Spyro 2 and Crash 1. Because I had just bought a bunble of 3 PS3 games, I could have them together for €17,50.

Its all about the bundle!emoji

I got it in a bundle with Spyro 1 and The X-Files on last years version of that retro game convention. Funny story actually. They are worth between €15 and €20. Someone had a big box full of PSX games under the table an I decided to take my chances and just pull out a few games for a nice bundle. So when I had those 3 games I asked the price and the seller said

''How many, 3? Eh… €10?''
''€10?!'' (cause I though I misunderstood him)
''Yeah, €10''
''Alright then''

Later when I posted a pic of my treasures on a collectors site (many of the member have vendors on that convention) he said that it was atually a mistake. The real seller asked a buddy to take care of things while he went to the toilet. The buddy thought that it were common and cheap games because they were in a box under the table. So I was very lucky!
Spyro I got at the 2nd convention of '13. Again I bundled some games. This time Spyro 2 and Crash 1. Because I had just bought a bunble of 3 PS3 games, I could have them together for €17,50.

Its all about the bundle!emoji

Haha emoji
I buyed Spyro 3 for €3, and i think that that is cheap for the game, not? Where and when is that RETRO gaming convention?

The when I don't know yet. But they are in Apeldoorn. Thats… er.. Overijssel or Gelderland. One out of two, pick oneemoji

East Holland may be clearer. And sometimes there's one in Deurne too, south Holland.

http://www.spelcomputermuseum.nl/