Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

Very nice! 

Shame you're leaving those figures boxed though. filename9.gif

Haha I used to unbox them but now I'm actually sad that I did that... Rather keep them boxed filename8.png

I've the whole set loose, but kept the boxes. In case I ever want to... I dunno... put them back? I usually unbox everything, I like picking things up and sometimes re-pose them. filename.png

Ooh, very nice! Now you have the Platinum and the black label, yes? 

Indeed! Now trying to get the Spanish version which looks really nice but is very hard to find...

Indeed! Now trying to get the Spanish version which looks really nice but is very hard to find...

Do you have a picture? I don't think I've ever seen that one. 

Do you have a picture? I don't think I've ever seen that one. 

It looks very different, I do like the design here's a photo:

Oeh! That is cool! The "La Trilogia" could have used a different font, but other than that this one is very nice.

Good luck with the hunt!

Oeh! That is cool! The "La Trilogia" could have used a different font, but other than that this one is very nice.

Good luck with the hunt!

Thanks!

It's been a while since I've had anything to add to my R&C sub-collection! A couple months ago I stood eye-to-eye with a press-kit of the first game and my hands itched to get it, but I didn't because I'm silly sometimes. Kinda beginning to regret that, haha.

Anyway... A couple days ago I was ordering something off a webshop and to cut back on the shipping costs I went to look around for other items available. To my surprise I found Ratchet & Clank 5: Gekitotsu! Dodeka Ginga no MiriMiri Gundan! It's my first NTSC-J addition. Really loving this.

(And I bought this empty box for my loose Super Star Wars cart. And yes, I'm loving that one too.)

imagine being japanese and buying size matters expecting it to expand on the third person shooting mechanics and movement of 3 and Gladiator.
those poor souls

Heck yeah! Yesterday evening I saw a listing come up that made my heart beat a little faster. When the R&C comics came out I was able to find a stray #2, #4, #5, #6. The last three I found simultaneously at a dedicated comics seller and the man mentioned he had just sold the other three. Today I am glad to have fished #1 and #3 from my mailbox! Seller wanted a whopping €5 total. 

And the funniest part? I saw on the original price sticker these came from the very same store I bought my own set, so these are actually the ones that had just been sold before my visit! What are the odds? Together again! 

Now finally I can read the complete story emoji

Nice! I don't know how, but I got a "complete series" of the RaC Comic in one full book, instead of 6 separate ones. It even has the title images without the logo text emoji
Yeah, there's a trade paperback collecting all the issues too! 

I'm not usually into backissues like these, but the TPB was unfindable here. Would like to add it at some point though, but right now I am very happy to finally have these. ^^

Yeah, there's a trade paperback collecting all the issues too! 

I'm not usually into backissues like these, but the TPB was unfindable here. Would like to add it at some point though, but right now I am very happy to finally have these. ^^

They are indeed a great read. Plus, we get to see Sasha, Big Al, and the REAL galactic rangers once more emoji

Cronk and Zephyr deserved better tho... ITN's death scene still gets me.