Sujet : Sonic - Official Thread

Nah, Adventure 1 was good and the Speed stages in SA2 were good.

Adventures were OK, but their good reception was caused by graphics rather than gameplay emoji

Adventure's controls are the best in 3D Sonic to date, just because they were not recognised doesn't mean anything.
Heck, I'll play Adventure 1 & 2 over Unleashed any day.

Adventures were OK, but their good reception was caused by graphics rather than gameplay emoji

Adventure's controls are the best in 3D Sonic to date, just because they were not recognised doesn't mean anything.

Over Unleashed - yes, because of Werehog. But Generations is much better than those two. I wish I could play Colours…

Over Unleashed - yes, because of Werehog. But Generations is much better than those two. I wish I could play Colours…

I have to say that the only thing Generations has over them (besides graphics) is the absense of gameplay styles which are a drag to play.
Sonic controls beautifully in the Adventure games, in Generations there's a certain button delay which has cost me my S Rank many times.

I have to say that the only thing Generations has over them (besides graphics) is the absense of gameplay styles which are a drag to play.
Sonic controls beautifully in the Adventure games, in Generations there's a certain button delay which has cost me my S Rank many times.

I've never found Adventures so much fun to play, I still prefer Generations and Sonic 3&K over them - they have better level design and less technicall issues.

I've never found Adventures so much fun to play, I still prefer Generations and Sonic 3&K over them - they have better level design and less technicall issues.

There's no denial Generations and 3&K are superior games, I'm just saying that if the Adventure games were just Sonic and the SA1 Tails, it would at least surpass Generations.
Since the levels had to be suited for all characters in SA1, I prefer the slow and steady but gradually quick gameplay from it over the more reflex oriented one from SA2 and onwards.

There's no denial Generations and 3&K are superior games, I'm just saying that if the Adventure games were just Sonic and the SA1 Tails, it would at least surpass Generations.
Since the levels had to be suited for all characters in SA1, I prefer the slow and steady but gradually quick gameplay from it over the more reflex oriented one from SA2 and onwards.

Unfortunately there was Amy, Big the Cat and everyone that's not Sonic or Shadow in SA2 (I liked Knuckles from SA1 actually), so I can't say those games were undoubtly good emoji

Unfortunately there was Amy, Big the Cat and everyone that's not Sonic or Shadow in SA2 (I liked Knuckles from SA1 actually), so I can't say those games were undoubtly good emoji

I liked Eggman, it would've been cool if you could use other contraptions, but eh, he's still pretty damn fun.

I liked Eggman, it would've been cool if you could use other contraptions, but eh, he's still pretty damn fun.

You liked Eggman/Tails from SA2? That was the most automatic shooter I've ever seen.

You liked Eggman/Tails from SA2? That was the most automatic shooter I've ever seen.

Not Tails.
Even if it was automatic shooting, it was still pretty fun to mindlessly blow up everything in your way.

Not Tails.
Even if it was automatic shooting, it was still pretty fun to mindlessly blow up everything in your way.

Using RYNO is 156787465837632 times more fun emoji

I stopped when I got to Pumpkin Hill.

I had enough patience to finish "HERO" story emoji But "DARK" was just too much.
I must say that Unleashed (partly) is the first Sonic game where 3D really started to work well.

I really like SA1 on the Dreamcast and later DX too. But just like SA2 just the Sonic stages. At least in SA1 you could choose to just play the Sonic ones.

Not Tails.

Using RYNO is 156787465837632 times more fun emoji

The only downside is that there's no military base with a bunch of shut down robots that you can mindlessly shoot at with the RYNO emoji

This game is gonna be so good! To amazing developers that i might trust more than Sonic Team nowadays. Besides the new character design, i got nothing to complain!

The cartoon designs look great, I would love to see them tweaking ingame models though. I might see some episodes, but I'm not waiting for this so much as I do for Ratchet and Sly movies.