Sujet : Final Fantasy - Official Thread

You have a Billion Final Fantasy games emoji Wich do you have, and did you liked it? Tell us!

I have a decent amount of them! My favorites are 9, 10 and 12. I haven't been able to choose between those three! I think I appreciate 9's characters most, 10's story, and 12's gameplay. My favorite FF character is Vivi from 9! How about you?

I've played most of them, but XIII is still my favorite. XIII-2 was a downfall compared to it, so I'm looking forward to Lightning Returns aka XIII-3.

I played some and my favorites are 7 , crisis core and dirge of cerberus emoji and I have like 10 ff figures XD

Nice, figures of which? So far I've got 2 Play Arts. Lightning and Sazh. Both from XIIIemoji

3 cloud's, yuna, ashe, vaan ,auron, zidane, tidus, sephiroth and vincent figures emoji

Wow, nice. Your 3 Clouds puts you well over my collection FZ haha, but I've got Aeris, Vivi, Zidane, Yuna, 2 Tidus's, Rikku (X-2), and Balthier.

I can't really comment on Lightning Returns since I haven't played the previous two in that trilogy, but do you guys have any thoughts on Versus XIII/Final Fantasy XV or Type-0? I personally don't think the latter title is going to be localized, especially considering it was for PSP which is a dying system. Its a shame because it seemed interesting!

typo-0 exist I played a demo of it
And I saw a trailer of versus it looks so awesome emoji
I even have a pencilcase of versus I got it 3 years (I know I got a pencilcase of a game that dint came out yet o,O)

Was the demo released in your country? I'll be pretty surprised if Japan releases Type-0 in any other countries if they haven't already; its a little late for it. Who knows though!

And well, there was a LOT of hype for Versus XIII for years so its not that surprising to buy merch in anticipation for it! Still, hype can only last for so long… It feels like this game has been in production forever! emoji

AH yes it was an japanese typo-0 demo xD
And versus is been in production for like 7 years or something D;

I've played most of them, but XIII is still my favorite

Final Hallway XIII?

My favourite is VI, IX is a close second and VII almost surpasses IX.
Other than that it's a tie between IV and X.
Tactics is also good and XV is shaping up greatly.

Final Hallway indeel. A near perfect game to me!

Final Hallway indeel. A near perfect game to me!

I guess so.
I don't have a problem with the hallways, but the battle system is so ugh.

Never really played the games emoji I think I should try one day…

Never really played the games emoji I think I should try one day…

You could start with IX, it's real cheap on the PS Store.