Sujet : Sly Cooper - Official Thread

Chat & Talk about Sly Cooper!

One of my first PS2 games. emoji

I have the trilogy, but I don't have Thieves In Time yet. emoji

Great series, I like all of the games thought Thieves in Time got some bad writing.

I have yet to play Thieves in Time… I had the opportunity to buy it the other day, but I instead chose to get Red Dead Redemption, since I'd heard a lot of good things about it (and fewer good things about Thieves in Time), and I only had enough money on me to get one of the two games… Also my list of games I want to buy is still a very long list, and growing rapidly, as the majority of games I want to get are being released around this time of year, and since Thieves in Time is fairly low in terms of priority on said list, it will probably be a while before I get to play it; still looking forward to it though, I played the demo, and it was actually really great, I feel that Sanzaru nailed the feel of the original games perfectly!

I have been playing the Sly Cooper games since 2004 when "Band of Thieves came out. I got "Thieves in Time" for free too (a guy that I had only met the day before bought it for me). I was excited to see what happens after the events of "Honor Among Thieves." I'm excited to see what happens in Sly 5, because (SPOILER ALERT)…the ending was a cliff-hanger. (if that to you is a spoiler anyway)

With the extended ending I think its pretty much a confirmation Sly 5 is up and running. Just like Metroid Prime 2 back in the dayemoji

With the extended ending I think its pretty much a confirmation Sly 5 is up and running. Just like Metroid Prime 2 back in the dayemoji

I'm not sure. I mean, I'd love to see Sly 5, but Thieves in Time wasn't a big success from what I've heard. On the other hand, FFA wasn't a bestseller either… It hasn't even been a year since "Thieves" release, so they might be keeping the announcment for a better occasion.

Anyone here have any old memories from the previous Sly games?

I'm not sure. I mean, I'd love to see Sly 5, but Thieves in Time wasn't a big success from what I've heard. On the other hand, FFA wasn't a bestseller either… It hasn't even been a year since "Thieves" release, so they might be keeping the announcment for a better occasion.

They might already have been payed to do a trilogy. One does not simply knowemoji

I would certainly hope so. I don't want to be left on a cliff hanger.

Especially not one like Thieves in Time hasemoji

Especially not one like Thieves in Time hasemoji

EXACTLY!

I just wish that the new Sly Cooper game would be announced on PS4.

It seems that it most likely will be for PS4. I have a pointless hope that it would be for the PS3 because I don't want to spend money on the PS4. Sly Cooper and Ratchet & Clank are the two series that I would buy a new console to play.

Might release on Vita too. Which would be great if you had a Vita.. do you?