Sujet : Uncharted 4

Suw… the Greatness Awaits doghouse plus the number 4 has been revealed. My favoriete option out of the 3; Uncharted. The teaser was released just today and the voice actor is not Nolan North? People speculate you won't be playing as Nathan Drake, which I would find very hard to believe since Naughty Dog themselves stated that Drake adventures are far from over. That, and various articles say that the voice over from the teaser will have an small role in the game itself

Speculate away people, this is the right topic for itemoji

Suw… the Greatness Awaits doghouse plus the number 4 has been revealed. My favoriete option out of the 3; Uncharted. The teaser was released just today and the voice actor is not Nolan North? People speculate you won't be playing as Nathan Drake, which I would find very hard to believe since Naughty Dog themselves stated that Drake adventures are far from over. That, and various articles say that the voice over from the teaser will have an small role in the game itself

Speculate away people, this is the right topic for itemoji

As long as there is no R&C for PS4 I won't have a chance to play it emoji Besides, I still need to get Uncharted 3.

Is it really hard to think that it was the main baddy talking?
In my eyes, Uncharted isn't Uncharted without Nate.

Yeah, pretty much. I wonder what kind of mess did Nate get himself into in the past.

Yeah, pretty much. I wonder what kind of mess did Nate get himself into in the past.

There was this quote about Peru in U3…

There was this quote about Peru in U3…

Still got to play U3 emoji

It could also be the new historical figure they're including in the game.

EDIT: At one point, the words "Hodie mecum eris in Paradiso" can be seen.
It translates to "Today you will be with me in Paradise"
That phrase was used by 17th century Jesuit Missionaries in Peru to celebrate the Holy Week i.e. Good Friday and are about the seven last words of Christ.

Boggle your mind over that emoji

You Goolge translate that or are you good at Latin?emoji

and indeed, I thought it was probably the new villian too. Would be strange if they changed Nate into someone else since he, Sully Elena and Chloe are the heart of the series. Character everybody has got to know and care about. There's several franchises I can name where they made the main character a side character in later games and weren't a succes at all.

You Goolge translate that or are you good at Latin?emoji

I had a Catholic class back in middle school emoji

If you don't play as Drake I may not play it at all. Drake is funny.

For me there are 2 characters that I like: Drake and Sully, they are funny and it is easy to become invested in them due to how likable they are (for me).

Anyway you will more than likely play as Drake, can't see why not. As for the voice during the trailer, it is probably someone that was pissed off by Drake/Sully back in the days… maybe Dante.

…or they just might wanna cross-over with The Fourth Labyrinth. I wouldn't mind that, but probably not.

People get spooked easily when it comes to a new entry to their favorite game. I mean look at Nexus, the entire world was paranoia when they thought it was a portal from Jak & Daxter.emoji

Agreed, I mean, look at U3's teaser trailer, no indication Drake would be in it.

If Uncharted were an RPG its understandable, but its not. Nolan North kind of made the series so they won't give up on him easily. But switching between characters in the field might be a good idea. Like when Nate and Elena spil up in some parts you can then go into a second person version of the game. Like many of the Sonic games have. emoji

If Uncharted were an RPG its understandable, but its not. Nolan North kind of made the series so they won't give up on him easily. But switching between characters in the field might be a good idea. Like when Nate and Elena spil up in some parts you can then go into a second person version of the game. Like many of the Sonic games have. emoji

The only Sonic game where you switch characters in a field is Sonic 06… I think Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is a better example emoji