Sujet : Really Random thread

Well. Its 17:20 here so my work is done. Im gonna catch my tram / train.

Do you still want help with your avatar btw?

umm, no thanks. Thanks for offering to help emoji

It's really not a problem. And it helps to memorize members by their avatars. Although it won't be to hard with the nickname you're using. Ankadewo reminds me of Darth Andeddu.

It's really not a problem. And it helps to memorize members by their avatars. Although it won't be to hard with the nickname you're using. Ankadewo reminds me of Darth Andeddu.

He looks cool emoji

He's a character from Star Wars: Darth Bane. A series of novels written by the lead writer of Mass Effect 1/2. emoji

Oh, btw. Try out this link for your avatar:
http://i57.tinypic.com/207uccl.jpg

Edit
I see you already managed yourself.

I recently read something really funny on the interwebs:

- Every kind of new tech you grew up with is normal.
- Every kind of new tech made when you were 10-20 years old is special and advanced
- Every kind of new tech made after you were 20 isn't normal and shouldn't exsist.

I think it happened a little early for me though. I'm noting the next gen gaming consoles. All 3 of them in fact. Cause here's a few things I already despise about the new generation. Angry rant time:

- Nintendo finally decides to create a new StarFox game, my favorite IP. They're penetrating very dangerous ground here with huge fan demands. Now I'm not very demanding, but different episodes with short games? Does StarFox have to be your motion control, eshop, download only guineypig?

- Timed exclusive. 'Stealing' games from eachother that doesn't benefit any gamer. Timing DLC, fine. Have it. Timing an 20 year old 3rd party game and I will despise your every move.

- And 3rd… Dragon Age 3. Yeah, very close release now. Yesterday I was at the ultimate hype, but now it all went through the drain. Gone. Dragon Age works like Mass Effect. Through a span of 3 games you make different choices that change the outcome. Cool right? And so simple too. You press ''Import Dragon Age 1 save file'' and there you go: ready to play. Now this time it's different. DA1/2 came out on PS3 and we're moving on to PS4. So it's like ME3 on Wii U right? Neither ME1/2 came out on the Wii U. Yet they made a simple selection of questions to be able to 'import' the game anyways.

So Dragon Age 3 will support the 'Keep' in which you wil be able to change your timeline as an 'import'. Great! No. First off, you need an internet connection. Second: you need Origin. How the heck couldn't this be as simple as the Wii U?! I bet you that there's more than enough space left on that BluRay disc.

Uuugh… I miss the old times already. Remember 2012 where you could just import a save by clicking on 'Import Save'. Now it's a freaking DLC.

- Every kind of new tech made when you were 10-20 years old is special and advanced
- Every kind of new tech made after you were 20 isn't normal and shouldn't exsist.

How could this be so true emoji? New technologies are coming and I'm like "Meh, ain't got time and money to buy that. Anyway, I don't think it would be sold here.". When I was still in elementary school (about seven years ago) I was like "Hey, the PS2 is a great gaming tech! So many awesome E-rated games! And I also need to have the PS3". Now I have a PS3, and I think it's just "great" (I'm saying this coz I don't have any PS3 R&C game emoji ), and after the release of PS4, "R.I.P. to the great games suitable for my age (I'm 14)"

How could this be so true emoji? New technologies are coming and I'm like "Meh, ain't got time and money to buy that. Anyway, I don't think it would be sold here.". When I was still in elementary school (about seven years ago) I was like "Hey, the PS2 is a great gaming tech! So many awesome E-rated games! And I also need to have the PS3". Now I have a PS3, and I think it's just "great" (I'm saying this coz I don't have any PS3 R&C game emoji ), and after the release of PS4, "R.I.P. to the great games suitable for my age (I'm 14)"

You left elementary seven years ago and you¨re 14 now? Where the heck are you from? emoji

You left elementary seven years ago and you¨re 14 now? Where the heck are you from? emoji

No, I left elementary school 2 years ago emoji. I'm currently at 9th grade and I'm from Indonesia (I don't think the series are popular here)

I think for most people who really got into games on PS2 (or Xbox or Gamecube or whatever) should feel underwhelmed by the PS4.

The fact is, PS4 is a very small step up from the PS3. I mean when I played The Simpsons game on PS2 and PS3 I found some shocking differences between the two. Today we get a bunch more blades of grass on GTAV and doubled framerate on MGSV.

Maybe it's got to do with the focus shift from gameplay to visual quality (specifically FPS and resolution). The Simpsons on PS2 was missing so many great gameplay features that the PS3 had, while GTAV decides that it's just going to throw in slightly increased draw distance and textures (which were already stunning).

But I get the feeling that new console launches are all supposed to be like this. I was never around to see the PS3 take off, and the early games on that system didn't seem that flash either.

It's true. Going form GameCube to PS3 was like sci-fi for me, while PS3 to PS4 was not so much.

I'm kinda proud of my little country:

User image

Which country is that, and what is your primary language?

Which country is that, and what is your primary language?

That's Europe…

Not continent, country. (Just curious because when she did Sasha for TIAORAC, i did not detect an accent)