Sujet : Really Random thread

Oh, look who has decided to start posting again!

I guess that glitch is reason enough for you to come out of hiding.

Looks like Deadlocked HD just being Deadlocked HD to me.

Yes, I'm still around! Even when I'm not posting, I'm still lurking. emoji

The first one occurs after Ratchet recoils the scorpion flail. The second one occurs when Ratchet is low on health, and stays stationary. Try 'em, they're easy…and weird!

They look like something from aster's line of work.

Speaking of aster, my avatar may be in danger…

Gheh, looks as though one of the joints got corrupted and now the skin is looseemoji
Did you manage to get it back to normal again?

Speaking of corruption, my Network Adapter seems to have destroyed itself, so that sucks.

The only way I am online posting this is because I am connected to a router via an Ethernet cable that is not mine, trying to resolve the issue. Sometimes I really hate computers.

Well, my laptop has been sluggish, and for unknown reasons, it win't allow me surf the web, though it's connected to the internet and the signal is good.

Might wanna download CCleaner, deletes cookies and other cr** to make your laptop work fasteremoji

Buddy of mine recently cleaned my laptop fan. It's ready for another year of daily use with heavy software! This year marks it's 3rd anniversary. Which means my Sony MP3 is also entering it's 4th year of daily abuse ^^

"Daily abuse"? emoji

"Oops, it slipped out my hand again" or I leave it in the same pocket as my keys. Really, there isn't any place on it's surface that doesn't have a scratch on it! But hey, I've had it for 3 years now, it would be strange if I hadn't. And truly, I use it for hours upon hours every day!

Reminds me of my Nokia Lumia. The outer case already had cracks, because of, well, like your Sony. Victim of daily abuse. I switched to other smartphone now.

Reminds me of my Nokia Lumia. The outer case already had cracks, because of, well, like your Sony. Victim of daily abuse. I switched to other smartphone now.

I used to have a Lumia too, but now I've switched to an LG. Mainly because of the OS (and I like the design of the LG with buttons on the back, not to mention the performance, oh, and Lumia's screen stopped working…not my fault though, the screen was scratch-less) Windows 8 looks fine (on a phone, because on a PC it's terrible), but Android is sooo much better when it comes to apps and games.

Gheh, looks as though one of the joints got corrupted and now the skin is looseemoji

Actually, those images were taken after I paused the screen–they only show up for a split second, so I have to time it right emoji

Actually, those images were taken after I paused the screen–they only show up for a split second, so I have to time it right emoji

There is sooo much wrong with that port…

Did you download the CCleaner?

Nice, a Nokia! I had Nokias for a very long time, but I usually take my mother's old phome now. Currently own a Samsung, but nothing can ever beat the quality of the Nokia!