Sujet : Really Random thread

Still, it's gonna be hard to beat Inside Out :oui:

Oh yeah inside out unfunny OK story and looked great…… Still want incredible's 2

I already said we'll return to Amsterdam emoji. Don't worry. But that also depends on my parents' mood…

Ha! Understood emoji

Are you parents into video games a little?

No. Not console games. But my mom likes Tetris, and my father likes Space Invaders.

hey guys have you heard about the alien thing, if so is it a coinsidance that i was thinking of aliens the day before, i know the threads are about ratchet and clank but i just had to tell people

Oh yeah inside out unfunny OK story and looked great…… Still want incredible's 2

And you'll get it. Just be patient. And by the way–Incredibles: unfunny story.

And you'll get it. Just be patient. And by the way–Incredibles: unfunny story.

have… Have you no child hood….

What I'm saying is that Incredibles is a great movie, but not funny. Inside Out is also a great movie, but funny.

It looks like this "Good Dinosaur" movie is a silent movie for the most part, much like Wall-E. Hopefully it'll be good emoji

I'm not really interested im dinosaurs, so, I doubt if I'm gonna watch it. But Wall-E is a great movie.

Love it.. That's my favorite character.

Looks cute, but after hearing about the all the nonsense this movie went through during its development, I don't have high hopes for it. That doesn't mean I think it'll flop, but it probably won't be as impressive as Inside Out.

So Rise of the Tomb Raider will release for PS4. And it will be 365 days after its Xbox debut.

User image

So, in Switzerland, there is a mountain named Engleberg. Does the name sound familiar to you?

User image