Sujet : Really Random thread

So Rise of the Tomb Raider will release for PS4. And it will be 365 days after its Xbox debut.

Cool. Gotta a wait one whole year in order to play it. I mean, I really enjoyed Tomb Raider 2013, so waiting for that 'timed exclusive' stuff to end will be easy hahaha…ah.

So, in Switzerland, there is a mountain named Engleberg. Does the name sound familiar to you?

If it was named "Englebert", then it would be funny for me emoji

So Rise of the Tomb Raider will release for PS4. And it will be 365 days after its Xbox debut.

Cool. Gotta a wait one whole year in order to play it. I mean, I really enjoyed Tomb Raider 2013, so waiting for that 'timed exclusive' stuff to end will be easy hahaha…ah.

I'm buying a 360 for it. Can't wait that long, I must know what happens next in Lara's life! Damned exclusivity deals, yes I'm still mad! Buffy mad >: (

………

Engelberg? if my German is correct, that means Angel Mountain. Never heard of it though.

Englebert is Lance's evil twin from Lance and Janice. Is that what you are referring to?

Oh, yeah! I was actually thinking about 'Engelbed' , the stupidest dog name I've ever heard.

Yes! I was referring to Englebert. And Heather, yup, our driver told us that Engleberg means Angel Mountain.

Ah, look at that!
(I cheated though. Later I realized to spelling is the same in Dutchemoji ) I've come of age I'm supposed to learn German. Yaay, my dad was looking forward to this moment.

So what's next on the list?

Ah, look at that!
(I cheated though. Later I realized to spelling is the same in Dutchemoji ) I've come of age I'm supposed to learn German. Yaay, my dad was looking forward to this moment.

So what's next on the list?

Sly 5?

I ment locations, haha. But that too of course!

……….

The ants in the garden are flying out. There was a whole bunch of them under a chair, so I put Beatle (our chicken) there, but she didn't want to eat them : (

Next stop: Paris! It'll be a long way from Zurich. By the way, I hope that I'm gonna meet some guys from RG in France, probably Paris emoji.

Membre supprimé

Haha, I believe there isn't a lot of French members who live in Paris, try to ask it on French side if you want. emoji

Anyway, I'm went to Paris too, and the Eiffel Tower is…woooaaaah. x)

We'll also stop at Dijon for lunch and resting. Anybody lives there?

Dijon? I've been there, either last year or the year before… I can't place the name to my memories though. emoji

I read something very interesting in a Dutch magazine. One of the reporters showed a picture of his cat named Ratchet to one of the devs at the booth. He got to play a demo of R&C that wasn't shown during E3. Oooh.

Membre supprimé
We'll also stop at Dijon for lunch and resting. Anybody lives there?

No idea, sorry. Ask them "Quelqu'un vit-il à Dijon ou Paris ici ?" (Does someone live in Dijon or Paris here ?) on this thread, someone will maybe say you. emoji

He got to play a demo of R&C that wasn't shown during E3. Oooh.

Well, it's probably Pokitaru, we saw the planet in the Demo Menu after all.

I'm probably most excited about seeing Pokitaru, I love tropical levels. Can't wait to see what the water looks like!