Sujet : Really Random thread

IMO, they closed the future Saga. They just left a small flick just so they can continue the story on something that exist and not create it between the games. For example in Uncharted 3 Elena and Nate had broken up while in the end of U2 they were together. We only learned after some time in the game.

Meanwhile, the Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed series keep rolling on without any signs of ending.

*cough*Ratchetandclank*cough*

They screwed up with Nexus! You were supposed to end the Future Saga, not continue it!

JA! Nexus screwed the whole thing! "Epilogue", they said. Totally on Darkstar's side about agreeing that TJ is better to retire. Ah, the new scriptwriter better not mess things up and puts a huge BANG when decided to end the series.

Please give us a free and good MMO R&C game after the series has ended

If I hadn't know, I wouldn't have known Nexus was part of the Future Saga. ACiT for an ending, perfect. In my honest opinion, the series could've ended right then and there. Storywise anyway, cause I neeeeed more R&C. What was I talking about, oh yes. Nexus is… A nice tidbit. But a true epilogue of Future Saga ends with finding the Lombaxes. Not, again, not-finding them.

Nexus is a fantastic game. But it's no more an epilogue than ACiT's ending.

If I hadn't know, I wouldn't have known Nexus was part of the Future Saga. ACiT for an ending, perfect. In my honest opinion, the series could've ended right then and there. Storywise anyway, cause I neeeeed more R&C. What was I talking about, oh yes. Nexus is… A nice tidbit. But a true epilogue of Future Saga ends with finding the Lombaxes. Not, again, not-finding them.

Nexus is a fantastic game. But it's no more an epilogue than ACiT's ending.

Ratchet found the Lombaxes. or more appropriately he found where they are. But, I suppose you mean, he should bring them back. There upsides, but there are many more downsides. The major upside is that Ratchet would bring back his kind and he wouldn't be alone anymore (although he already has Clank and Talwyn and … Qwark). The downside of their return would be that Ratchet would not be anymore unique, one of a kind. Besides, he knew the risks of bringing them were great and doing so would have proven him as selfish something he has proven he's not since the ending of ToD up to ACiT. Also, Vendra tried the same only to be betrayed by her own kind and to learn that just her closest company-brother, Neftin, was all that she actually needed in her life. And, Ratchet was ready to abandon everything including Clank to "find" the Lombaxes. Would that be a proper ending just to find them? Would it worth it? There is a saying in Greece "Those who seek the most lose even the least".

Yet it isn't known whether where they are is a "nice" dimension. I think the plot would be more about saving them than 'bringing them back for une sake of brining them back' emoji

But more as a series ending, than a loose game. When IG decides it is time to let the franchise go, I hope they tie everything up the same way Final Fantasy XIII-3 did. Nice and clean. No questions and sweet bliss.

I like how you all think. Also, Ratchet made a wise choice in the ending of ToD and Nexus. He already got Clank and Talwyn in his dimension. Besides, Ratchet seemed to lose interest in reuniting with the Lombaxes in Nexus' ending.

I don't dislike it or anything. T'was just far from what I expected, is all.

I see. But since Tachyon is already banished to another dimension, I thought it's actually quite safe to bring back the Lombaxes? But I understand if Ratchet lost interest in bringing them back. He already got Clank and Talwyn.

I like the idea of Ratchet having 'enough'. But still, no idea whether the Lombaxes aren't in a lava sector with creepy guys emoji

At least they're not alone in a dark dimension where they are stuck on an asteroid emoji

Just watched Zootopia today. Fan-tas-tic. I really like the overall of the movie. In my opinion, it's better than Big Hero 6 storyline and soundtrack-wise. I would rate it 10/10. Did not expect the sudden twist and

to be honest, got quite worried when Nick was shot by Smell-weather. Thought he was actually turning savage

It was too good to be missed that I restrained myself from taking a toilet break from the half of the movie till the end emoji

In the credits, one of the production babies was named "Cora" emoji

It was too good to be missed that I restrained myself from taking a toilet break from the half of the movie till the end emoji

So the cinemas don't do a break in half of the movie? Because where I live they do…

What? A break in the cinemas? No, never. We don't do that here. That sounds weird. But I think that is also an act of kindness. You know, that means the audience will have time for toilet breaks, or maybe to buy some more food and drinks.

Hmm… I guess Nick Wilde is officially my favourite animal character. And honestly, I like foxes. No, I'm not being really biased, I also like Nick's character. Clever yet jerky.

Smaller cinemas here have the usual break mid-film. But bigger cinemas have a non-stop sitting too. Hated that during Star Wars. I had to pee so bad, but I wouldn't leave!emoji