Sujet : Really Random thread

Well, the cinema in my homecity is actually not really big, since it's located in a mall. It has 6 studios, a small arcade and two restrooms: one for men and one for women. (Is this already considered big? I never went to any huge or small cinemas)

Membre supprimé

See the trick is to go before the movie…

NEW IMAGES FROM THE MOVIE emoji

Membre supprimé

wow. Nice find. did you spot the cool cameo?

wow. Nice find. did you spot the cool cameo?

i find it on tumblr of animovie ratchet post emoji

See the trick is to go before the movie…

Star Wars was 2 hours and 15 minutes. That didn't help!emoji

Zootopia was around 1 hour and 40 minutes, I was really lucky the movie wasn't as long as a typical Bollywood movie, which could last from 2-3 hours emoji. I felt like "Argh, need to pee. But it's too interesting. I'll just hold it for a little longer" *turns out the whole movie is too interesting to be skipped* "MUST. HOLD. TILL. THE. END." *end credits scene* "Argh, this is too interesting to be skipped, too!" *credits roll* "Okay, just a little longer. My sister needs to find her phone that she dropped." *exits the studio* "YEEEESSH. OFF TO THE TOILET, I SHALL GO!"

Membre supprimé

Let me help you with my step by step toilet break rule.

Step 1: When ordering food and drink. Have a small drink. or better yet; no drink, you won't dehydrate over the next two hours.
Step 2: step into your gender specific toilets before the film and go.
Step 3: take your seat and enjoy the film.

yet another First world problem solved by me.

I had neither! I specificly didn't get any food or drinks because I wanted my full focus on the movieemoji
But I made it through, so I shouldn't complain ^^

But there is a problem. The aircon is always set at a ridiculously low temperature. Which makes you want to take a toilet break.

But the worst… The worst are the cinemas that leave the ambient lights on. Hate that! Turn them off, I want it to be dark….

Really? Turning on the lights? I've never went to such cinemas. Sounds bad, though, since it might ruin the experience.

Totally! Had it twice, mostly happens in the east. Oh, and they don't sell popcorn either. So weird!

In the meantime, I've watched Kung Fu Panda 3 today. Great movie, and also quite emotional, but felt short and some scenes were kind of predictable. However, it has lots of comedical moments. Now, I won't say if it's better or worse than Zootopia - I like them both!

Oh, also spotted these two at the bookstore:
User image
FYI that copy of Inside Out is the last one on the shelf, behind it are the other copies of Zootopia.

Kung Fu Panda 3 is out? Holy sh–! I gotta see that!