Sujet : Really Random thread

Membre supprimé

I'll be seeing the movie followed by Civil War should be a fun day.

Hey, long time no see. Even if I haven't shown any signs of life lately, I've been reading the news and, of course, I'm really hyped for both the game and the movie.
Speaking of which, I preordered the game from a local shop a while ago, but the problem is they couldn't say for sure if I'll get the "bouncy bonus" or not. Fingers crossed.
As for the movie, I got a bit worried because here they haven't advertised it at all until now and it still doesn't appear at the "coming soon" section of the cinema's site, so, I contacted those guys at Cinema City and they clarified that it will premiere on the 6th of May. Yay. However, I don't know whether it's going to be in English or not… So, fingers crossed for that too.

Welcome back!

Membre supprimé
Happy Birthday to me! emojiemoji

Happy birthday, man. have a good day emoji

Still March 15 here, so congrats! emoji

Happy Birthday Bitmap! Make a wish!
User image

Happy birthday to both of us!

Thank you very much guys! I appreciate it! emoji

Membre supprimé

Sorry to be late, been busy. Merry Birthday to bot of you.

Happy birthday to both of us!

There are so few people here, yet 2 manage to share a birthday.

Anyway, happy (late) birthday to you too!

Skylar & Plux, a 3D platformer where you play as an anthropomorphic cat thing that double jumps with a front flip, has a swingshot and even a sidekick/friend. And you must defeat a nefarious robot/computer villain that has a robotic butler… And they present it like this: "The game sets two unlikely heroes on an adventure…"
Hmmm… well this sounds awfully familiar…

Skylar & Plux, a 3D platformer where you play as an anthropomorphic cat thing that double jumps with a front flip, has a swingshot and even a sidekick/friend. And you must defeat a nefarious robot/computer villain that has a robotic butler… And they present it like this: "The game sets two unlikely heroes on an adventure…"
Hmmm… well this sounds awfully familiar…[/quote sounds like the next gen version of ruff trigger

Looks good though! And with the recent boost to hardcopy indies… One can hope. emoji

Hmmm… well this sounds awfully familiar…

Ratchet, you might want to meet him emoji. But eh, I don't think I'd look forward to that game for now. I'm staying neutral for now.