Sujet : Really Random thread

Skylar & Plux, a 3D platformer where you play as an anthropomorphic cat thing that double jumps with a front flip, has a swingshot and even a sidekick/friend. And you must defeat a nefarious robot/computer villain that has a robotic butler… And they present it like this: "The game sets two unlikely heroes on an adventure…"
Hmmm… well this sounds awfully familiar…

Wow, looks like whoever made this is a big fan of old-school platformers with dual protagonists. It looks interesting, I guess, but I'll have to agree with whoever says this game looks like some sort of Ratchet and Jak mash-up. Whether or not that's a good thing, though…

Skylar & Plux, a 3D platformer where you play as an anthropomorphic cat thing that double jumps with a front flip, has a swingshot and even a sidekick/friend. And you must defeat a nefarious robot/computer villain that has a robotic butler… And they present it like this: "The game sets two unlikely heroes on an adventure…"
Hmmm… well this sounds awfully familiar…

Ratchet, you might want to meet him emoji. But eh, I don't think I'd look forward to that game for now. I'm staying neutral for now.

Plot twist - Skylar is a lady? Oh no…

Also, apparently one of the studios is Czech. What am I supposed to think!? Maybe that I'm glad there's more platformers coming out? emoji

SKYLAR IS A LADY?! WHAAAAAT?!

Already checked PlayStation's blog. Yep, Skylar's a lady. Gheh, she looked too masculine. I thought she's a he.

I… Kinda figned by the posture. When when people started calling her 'he', I thought thay character was just a bit thin.emoji

Ratchet, meet your "possibly future wife" emoji

Looks like I didn't turn my Dutch autocorrect off in my previous post…

YOU are not the fan fiction validator >.> emoji

''The Little Prince will be out in two days!''
''The Little Prince was cancelled 2 days before release''
''The Little Prince is now Netflix exclusisve''

What's going on here… What's going on here?!

User image

Then I humbly request your validation emoji

''The Little Prince will be out in two days!''
''The Little Prince was cancelled 2 days before release''
''The Little Prince is now Netflix exclusisve''

What's going on here… What's going on here?!

User image

What the heck?!? This was supposed to be in 2015!!! I need this movie emoji

Yeah. Saw a lot of its ad in France a few months ago during my trip (btw, it's called "Le Petit Prince" in France), but didn't see it anywhere else, including the Netherlands.

I saw the movie in a theater back in summer of 2015 actually emoji And the DVD version is also already out here emoji

Yeah? Then I guess this is just US localisation. Cause I also thought I saw the posters in French cinemas last year…

We're "celebrating" Earth Hour currently, so lights off for the next thirty minutes! Though luckily the modem, fan and music player are turned on, fortunately, so it won't be dull!

Then I humbly request your validation emoji

Of… what?