Sujet : Really Random thread

Nope. This is the first time I've seen it. The game looks interesting, but well, I'm not really into that genre. I'll pass.

User image
So, I have a question. Is anyone here good at sound editing? Because my editor has been unresponsive for the past few months and I have yet to upload the final Ratchet and Clank episode. Any help would be appreciated emoji

Audacity? It's free. :oui:

Audacity? It's free. :oui:

Well, I just downloaded it–I'm not that great at video editing, but the review were promising–time to see if it works emoji

Ratchet and Clank vs Brik!
Audacity works like a charm! Thanks Heather Grace!

Their duel is now on my top 1 vs 1 duels list. And didn't know Ratchet is actually good at unarmed hand-to-hand combat.

Their duel is now on my top 1 vs 1 duels list. And didn't know Ratchet is actually good at unarmed hand-to-hand combat.

Not without his trusty…
User image

I'm glad!
Curious to see the grand finale emoji

I'm glad!
Curious to see the grand finale emoji

Here it is! Ratchet and Clank vs Brik!

Just watched it. Real cool, man!
So you'll continue doing these extended episodes?

Just watched it. Real cool, man!
So you'll continue doing these extended episodes?

Hopefully–things have been busy since I'm in college now, but I'd like to make more in the future emoji

Guys, Tools of Destruction turned 10 yesterday. Happy birthday, ToD! Time flies…

Guys, Tools of Destruction turned 10 yesterday. Happy birthday, ToD! Time flies…

Happy birthday ToD!
15 more days for the R&C 15th anniversary. Anyone in LA or planning to go? On 11 of November there is going to be a R&C galaxy about RC art and there is a concept book art in February.

Cartoon Network's 25th anniversary tribute! Yep, Cartoon Network is 25 years old, and…honestly, it sucks now. But it had a great run back in the day, and these are my top 5 favorite cartoons!
User image
1: Star Wars the Clone Wars: No contest, the best 3D animated series ever to grace TV.
User image
2: Generator Rex: If you remember this show, you had a good childhood…"Now, thrill me!"
User image
3: Chowder: One of the most clever cartoons of it's time, despite only lasting three seasons.
User image
4: Samurai Jack: Truly one of the most unique shows of it's time, and one of the few shows to actually end on a closing!
User image
5: The Amazing world of Gumball: Sigh…this show is just too clever. Sure, it's kinda kiddy, but it'll keep you longer than TTG will emoji

To anyone who happens to be reading this, what is your top 5 favorite cartoons?

Oh, wow. That's the earliest of my childhood right there. I always watched Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd 'n Eddie, Something Scared Dog…
That was until it was removed in 2001. :/

…top-5 cartoons. I'll think on that!

I have to go with any cartoon ever. Cause Cartoon Network… I have very little memory of it.

5. Invader Zim
A rediculous series that crossed so many lines in so many ways. Simply hilarious.

User image

4.Winx Club
This was the s—. One of the very few series where each episode was part of a larger story. Things went sideways in season 4. But the first 3 were definitely a unique thing.

I still sing the theme song with my classmates. ("Hé, ga je mee. Als je dat wil. Hoor je bij ons–" wait, what?)

User image

3. Valerian: Time Jam
A very ambutious French-Japanese animé that can be quite comical at times and follows the comics very well, but makes it its own.

User image

2. Totally Spies
Re-watching this right now and it's still fun. And not just for the the nostalgia. The characters are so fun and over the top… I wanna be a super spy!

User image

1. Star Wars: Rebels
No contest. The best 3D animated series to ever grace the TV. (emoji )
User image