Sujet : Really Random thread

LOL, there are thousands of Star Wars fans that compete Clone Wars and Rebels against each other, but Clone Wars had better animation and a higher budget.
User image
Also, Valerian? Is that related to the movie that came out this year?

I just couldn't get into Clone Wars. Which I find a shame too. But Rebels was love at first sight! I think it was because I immediately adored its characters.

Not exactly. Yes, it's the same Valerian. But it came out years before the movie (10 to be precise) and is much more related to the comics than the movie is. Still, the three seem to be from a different universe completely, so that doesn't really matter.

Totally Spies?! That was also my favorite cartoon during my childhood! I used to watch it together with my sister. The gadgets are also interesting. I mean, lipsticks with laser, a hair dryer-shaped net gun, and many more.

Adorable cat animation! And yes, Clone Wars is a lot different from Rebels, mostly in the fact that everyone is familiar with the characters from CW, but Rebels has brand new characters.

Totally Spies?! That was also my favorite cartoon during my childhood! I used to watch it together with my sister. The gadgets are also interesting. I mean, lipsticks with laser, a hair dryer-shaped net gun, and many more.

Now that I'm watching the series in English (cause Jennifer Hale!) I can see how "clever" the names were. Most of the names weren't tranlated like Compowder. Heck, back then I didn't know what a comm or powder was. But now I know it is litally that. emoji

Adorable cat animation! And yes, Clone Wars is a lot different from Rebels, mostly in the fact that everyone is familiar with the characters from CW, but Rebels has brand new characters.

I love the small grey one. That's totally Nermal from Garfield xD
I've got one to add though.

As a cartoon lover and animation major, I will gladly look for any excuse to talk about my favorite cartoons emoji

Number 5. Courage the Cowardly Dog
User image
I watched this with my older brother all the time. It's ridiculously funny but it still has that cool creepiness factor to it. It was kind of like Cartoon Network's Invader Zim (which I love, as well).

Number 4. Pokemon
User image
I don't care if I'm eighteen-years-old, I still love Pokemon, and I'm still playing the games and watching the TV show. It's a huge chunk of my childhood that will always be in my heart…except for the Gen 5 series.

Number 3. Spongebob SquarePants
User image
Probably the cartoon I watched the most as a kid. The early season episodes and the movies are charming and genuinely funny, and it's the most quotable cartoon that I know. And episodes like "Band Geeks" will always be special to me.

Number 2. Rick and Morty
User image
What? You didn't say anything about only including kids' cartoons. But it is a rough time to be a Rick and Morty fan with the whole Szechuan Sauce ordeal, but I don't watch the show for the memes (and I don't even like dipping sauce…or Pickle Rick for that matter). I love the creative ideas and unique style of Rick and Morty, and how it always throws smart and unexpected twists at you. Plus, it is the funniest cartoon I have ever watched. Also the um…"trippiest". Yeah, it's a really weird show, but I love it.

Number 1. Steven Universe
User image
Don't kill me! I just kind of love…everything about this show. It's funny, it's charming, the songs are brilliant, the settings are brilliant, the action scenes are done so well, and the way it takes on mature themes like anxiety, abusive relationships, and homosexuality is truly admirable. In my opinion. Steven Universe is one of Cartoon Network's best cartoons.

And those are my Top Five Favorite Cartoons. Please don't kill me if you hate any of these shows emoji

I thought about adding Spongebob too. That was a fantastic series. The first few seasons of Pokémon too! And tbe movies! I always rented the first movie on VHS. Mewtwo was so fracking cool!

Courage traumatized me. 2 years ago I had this crazy flashback of some ghost that was in that series. So I looked up what it actually looked like and it's different from what's in my head!

User image

Yeah Courage the Cowardly Dog was all sorts of weird. This was probably my favorite villain from the show:

I thought about adding Spongebob too. That was a fantastic series. The first few seasons of Pokémon too! And tbe movies! I always rented the first movie on VHS. Mewtwo was so fracking cool!

Courage traumatized me. 2 years ago I had this crazy flashback of some ghost that was in that series. So I looked up what it actually looked like and it's different from what's in my head!

User image

Ohhh my god, I remember that guy. I think his name was Ramos or something, and Eustace stole his ancient slab/tablet or something like that. I was terrified of him when I was little, but now I think he's really cool.

I love how occassionally Courage and Eustace were busy defending themselves against monsters while Muriel was either cooking, baking, or bathing.

Remember that super depressing episode about Courage's parents? That messed me up when I was little. I was not prepared for that. It was the series finale, too!

User image
I might have something special in store for Ratchet and Clank's 15th. Stay tuned… emoji

Ohoho, gonna pay a close attention on Youtube's notification alert.

Insomniac Games (with Brian Allgeier) will be streaming A Crack in Time again today on Twitch.

User image
This is how Ratchet spends his Halloween!