Sujet : Really Random thread

I somehow doubt they'll remake Going Commando. If they do, it'll probably stray further from the original plot from GC. Probably a mixture of Up Your Arsenal and Going Commando, with Nefarious continuing to be the main villain, possibly with some Thugs 4 Less (and hopefully the dopey GC versions, rather than the Russian Into the Nexus versions).

Here's to hoping they do a better job with the story with whatever they make next for R&C. But yea, I would be most excited to see a continuation of ItN in a full-sized adventure with a good mix of the presentation of ACiT/ToD and the non-linear game design of Going Commando (bit far fetched, I know).

I feel like there is so much more that can still be done with the series, as long as it's given plenty of good and careful time and attention.

I'm still looking forward to Spiderman though. My only interest in the hero has ever been the first two movies when I was young, but this new game just looks like a heap of fun, and since it's IG, I am sure it will be.

Hey! How have you been, Mr. RatchetRuler, sir!

I'm skipping Spiderman myself. Aside from Wonder Woman and Deadpool I'm not into the superhero thing. 

I hope they're currently working on bringing back the R&C franchise from where Nexus ended. I still want to see that epic conclusion and then... well, they can do whatever after that. Perhaps reboot Fuse, or something like it? I noticed Fuse on my shelf the other day, wish it had worked out differently. I really enjoyed it back then.

I have been fine.

I have never really liked superheroes, especially in cartoons and comics. They just aren't normally my sort of thing. I did really like the Telltale Games Batman series though. That was pretty fun.

I would really like to see something along the lines of a type of game like what Insomniac were planning with the original Overstrike concept. It was a fun game to play with friends. Felt a lot like Resistance 2 co-op, which is great by me. More of that the better.

EDIT: On a completely random note, I noticed that when typing a forum message in these response boxes, all paragraphs have a space after when you press enter, except for the first time enter is pressed. For this first enter there is no space before the new paragraph. Bit of a little bug there.

Also, in the friends lists, when it's empty it says: "Your friends list is empty. To add a user to your list, go to his profile and click on "Add to friends list"", while it should probably say "their" rather than "his"

Try to message Ratchetblaster or Vince about that. They might fix that in the future. 

ItN's ending was, how do I say it. Ratchet implied he was done with searching for Lombaxes, but then Clank took the Dimensionator. Now that's kinda cliffhanger.

TellTale did a Batman series? I had no idea! I've only played pieces of their Game of Thrones though.

While Nexus was somewhat concluding, it wasn't the epic series ending R&C should have. But maybe that's because they're not ready to end it yet. 

EDIT: On a completely random note, I noticed that when typing a forum message in these response boxes, all paragraphs have a space after when you press enter, except for the first time enter is pressed. For this first enter there is no space before the new paragraph. Bit of a little bug there.

Also, in the friends lists, when it's empty it says: "Your friends list is empty. To add a user to your list, go to his profile and click on "Add to friends list"", while it should probably say "their" rather than "his"

I fixed the friends list message, thanks for reporting emoji

Regarding the inconsistency of line breaks within the new text editor, I noticed that this problem could happen but I can't seem to identify its origin. Anyway, I'll try to fix this if I can emoji

Hey guys ,  back in April i went to fanexpo and got to meet Charles Martinet , aka the voice of Mario and orvus 
TellTale did a Batman series? I had no idea! I've only played pieces of their Game of Thrones though.

While Nexus was somewhat concluding, it wasn't the epic series ending R&C should have. But maybe that's because they're not ready to end it yet. 

I was never that interested by Telltale's games when I looked into the Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones never caught my attention. But boy did they make an awesome series with Tales from the Borderlands. Very good tales there. And Batman was cool too. They are totally not bore-fests like the others. (Me not liking The Walking Dead is hardly a popular opinion).

EDITARINO: I am still strongly of the belief that ACiT had my favourite conclusion to the series. I hope whatever they make after the events of ItN is a bit better at not trying to leave any story threads dangling unless they want to make more sequels to it.

Regarding the inconsistency of line breaks within the new text editor, I noticed that this problem could happen but I can't seem to identify its origin. Anyway, I'll try to fix this if I can filename1.gif

I don't know much about forums and how they are made, but it looks like whatever it is that causes the weird first line not having the margin beneath it is linked to the fact that the first paragraph doesn't seem to have <p> tags generated around it.

EDIT: I just realised it's been just only a year since the last time the poll was updated on this site. I wonder what the next one should be?

Oh, I so agree on ACiT. You know, if the series had ended right then and there, I would have been perfectly satisfied. It was wonderfully crafted. I can still recite Orvus word for word. 
At least we know that after A4O and FFA, ItN saved the series from a dishonorable finale and opened an opportunity for new adventures. I'm just gonna wait for the time IG decides to develop a new one.
At least we know that after A4O and FFA, ItN saved the series from a dishonorable finale and opened an opportunity for new adventures. I'm just gonna wait for the time IG decides to develop a new one.

For a second there I'd forgotten A4O and FFA came in between. Ha! Okay, so yes. I'm thankful for Nexus for pushing those stories aside.

And speaking (writing) of which! Whatever is happening to this right now?

I thought the movie's gonna be replaced by a TV series? And I haven't heard (more like read) anything about it. Maybe they're not ready to announce anything. Or worst case scenario, it got cancelled.

Oh man, they announced that so long ago. I had never played the games back then, and since then I've played the games, and am somewhat unimpressed by the trailer. It would work so much better as a 2D animated film. But yea, I know, they're trickier to make these days.

Considering how poorly the Ratchet & Clank movie seemed to have done, I wouldn't expect a smaller Sony franchise like Sly to stand as much of a chance. I would normally say that this sucks because I'd like to see a Jak and Daxter movie, but seeing how the R&C movie was done, I really wouldn't want to see a Jak and Daxter movie in that way.

Also, I never heard anything about a Sly TV show. When was this?
Well, they did Heavenly Sword too -- which was pretty good, they pulled a neat little narrative trick with that one -- but it was a straight-to-DVD release. I wouldn't mind seeing the same thing happen to Sly, as long as I still get to see it emoji

And the TV-show, I can vaguely remember reading something about that on here, but I can't remember whether it was a rumor or no. 

I searched for Sly Cooper movie and it showed a news about Sly Cooper TV series. 

About Ratchet & Clank movie, yes, I was also kinda disappointed at how it turned out. Did I enjoy it? Actually yes. But I just didn't feel much of the "Insomniac magic". I feel that it lacked much of the action and explosion that we see in the games. I mean come on, let's talk about their first attempt to attack the Deplanetizer. Qwark shut down the weapon systems and that's it? No epic space battle or what? Only Ratchet attempting to enter the Deplanetizer and Victor failed when trying to destroy Clank? The PS4 remake did a much better job. But besides, the movie's budget was pretty low, and well, I think they should've partnered with a bigger and more reputable animation company (if there were any that would accept the job).