Sujet : Really Random thread

(if there were any that would accept the job)

Well that's the thing, isn't it? Even Eidos couldn't find someone to do Tomb Raider way back when, even Sony backed out until Paramount came along. And that was TOMB RAIDER! 

Still, Ratchet & Clank was one of the most beautifully crafted animations I've seen in a while. And I specifically mean on a technical level, not narrative. 

That being said, I still really like the movie, but I can understand people's complaints. 

Here is a cool PDF book and it's free to download

Admin edit : Download link removed

Meanwhile the actual release keeps being set back. I wonder why...

@gelamac74: While I appreciate your enthusiasm to share the content of the artbook, we try to keep Ratchet Galaxy clean from any illegal content, even if it is just a link to something not hosted on our servers. As we did with commercially released original soundtracks, we don't want to have exclusive content that is up for sale available for anyone to download on the website.

Thus, I removed the link from your post. emoji I believe people that want to get that content through illegal download will easily find their way around. Thanks for your understanding. emoji

Long time no read, huh? I see the randomness is still going strong here xD And the artbook looks sick, gotta save some money for this beauty filename8.png

As for Sly, I'm pretty sure Blockade themselves announced somewhere (their Twitter?), that their cooperation with Rainmaker has ended and while the movie is not dead definitely, it is pushed back in favour of the show.

Hey Kubak! Long time no see. Yeah, I also look forward to getting the art book. Hope it'll be released soon (with a reasonable price, of course).

Hiya Kubak! It's been a while. How've you been?

In the mean time a Sly Cooper novel has released, same publisher as the R&C movie novelization. Haven't bought it yet, but I'm very curious!

Hi Heather! I'm doing pretty well, thank you, how bout' you? filename.png

Whoah, WHOAH! Can you give a link or something? There is a Sly Cooper novel by the very same publisher, but it's 12 years old, I can't find any info about this new one.

Hi Heather! I'm doing pretty well, thank you, how bout' you? filename.png

Whoah, WHOAH! Can you give a link or something? There is a Sly Cooper novel by the very same publisher, but it's 12 years old, I can't find any info about this new one.

Same old, same old. emoji

And yes, but it's indeed the 2006 one. (When I said "in the mean time" what I actually meant was "I only recently learned that...". Which isn't true either, I found out about a year ago, and I still haven't bought it. Oops.) 

Ahh, ok, for a moment I thought they decided to do a novelization based on Munroe's script before the movie was scraped and release it out of nowhere for some strange reason... It would've been real neat though xD Still, I actually learned about this one today thanks to you, so thanks for bringing this to my attention, might try to get one myself filename1.gif

Right behind you, then. Currently have more than enough to read, but perhaps later this year. 

filename11.png

I also haven't read the comic that released way back when, but only because both issues of it are very véry expensive. If you can even find them. Much like this one: 

Also somewhere at the top of my wishlist!

Still expanding that collection of yours I see filename11.png

Always! Pic isn't mine, though. Wish it was!
Hey Kubak. Good to see you back here too.

I didn't know they had Sly comics and novels and stuff. Bigger series than I thought. That reminds me, it does irritate me that I payed for the Ratchet & Clank comics to have the digital versions on my PSP, and they shut down the service and deleted my comic data. I really wish I could get them back. Curse Sony for deleting my library. Not cool.

Ah, the R&C comics. I'm still missing issues 1# and 3#. And the omnibus. But those things have shot up in price! And quickly too. 

As for Sly, they did recently release a Stubbins plush for Sly. And Totaku is a new figure series that *might* just go for a Sly at some point. I really hope so!