Sujet : Really Random thread

Indeed I do! Grievous, Dooku, Obi-wan, and Anakin are all confirmed for the fall season as a celebration of the Clone Wars 10th anniversary!

Oh, my goodness.....

I feel like I have to do something involving this. I have been writing a story involving the Clone Wars series. It is a crossover with the characters from Avatar the Last Airbender. It is...a story within a story, to put it lightly.
Obi-Wan better have a "hello there" emote.
And their DICE  representative basically made a public apology revolving Battlefront II's launch policy. That's rather nice of them, especially since it's such a long time ago. You'd think EA wouldn't want them to poke at it anymore and pretend it didn't happen. 

But they're still working on it with new content... multiplayer content. 

What is a big bummer for me though, is that Anthem indeed will be "always online". :/

All right. Microsoft time! Show me Tomb Raider <3

Oh, no, not an emote. Please, don't add another nightmare to the defective CPU that lives inside my skull!

It's bad enough I have to deal with Showitious throughout most of my life!!!

Sony conference!

The Last of Us Part II has great potential to be better than its predecessor. At least to me. They're hitting some key points in that trailer I'm interested in seeing. And you officially play Ellie!

Control is now on my watchlist. Reminds me of Psi Ops, a game I rather liked on the original Xbox. Looks like the kinda thing I'd really enjoy.

Sucker Punch' Ghost looks very cool too-- too bad I'm not a fan of the one-on-one combat. Would have been great if it were Jade Empire 2!

Resident Evil 2! Nog that's something I wanna play as well!

Spiderman pS4 be lookin' fiiine. Insomniac games does it again! Can't wait to see how good the next Ratchet and Clank will look!
Just Incredibles II today -- only one recommendation: bring earplugs and enjoy the show!
Just watched it, too. AWESOME! But to be honest, I think Dash sounded slightly more annoying than in the first movie.
Glad to hear you both enjoyed it! I'm yet to see it. Should probably watch the original first though, it's been a few years. 

I'll end up seeing it at home, I think. Still want to see Solo a second time and the new Ocean's. Plus, there's the dub-thing. There's a cinema franchise with the original voices, but I'm not too fond of those cinemas. They attract... interesting people.  (Think: people playing Candy Crush the entire movie with the sound on)

Ah yes, Solo. Even though I still prefer Rogue One I really enjoyed it. Shame that for a Star Wars movie it generated low profit at the beginning. And people playing Candy Crush during the entire movie with the sound on? They exist?!

Same here. I much prefer Rogue One. As I've mentioned before, the Star Wars Story line probably works best with events we're familiar with and an original set of characters. While I'm liking Solo more and more... don't think it'll ever surpass any other Star Wars movie. 

Oh yes. I'd been waiting ages for Alien: Covenant and it was completely ruined. Pathé cinemas don't have breaks in between (also part of why I prefer not to go there) so I couldn't inform the staff. The guy himself was pretty bulky and concidering where we were, I prefered not to say anything that could result in a bloody nose. 

And during Solo someone's digital watch kept beeping! Glad there was someone else that complained... until 15 minutes later it started again. Yep. Hate those cinemas.  filename7.gif

It's been quiet for a long time, but finally I can show the newest trailer for Deliver Us the Moon! For the people who are still interested (and, well, still look around here), here's the link.

The game will release on Steam this year on September 28!

Deliver Us the Moon: Fortuna

Whoah, been a long time since I last visited this site. Cool! It's already September 13th, guess it's just a few days to go then! And that little fella at 0:33 reminds me of Wheatley from Portal 2.

Little more than a week before release! And yes, we've heard the Portal comparison being made ever since our robot was first designed, haha. Though the character itself is more like R2D2 imo. 

There's been a few more teaser trailers, but I won't spam here with all of them. This one, however, is my personal favorite:

DUtM: Fortuna - Blackout Teaser