Thread: Really Random thread

At some point I may get to it! 

StarFox 2 and Command had different Arwings, Wolfens and other aircaft to fly with. The differences we're RPG style: one has more Smart Bombs, the other has longer lasting shields, etc.. 

I would like to see them bring back the walking, and being able to stand on a teammate's wing. Actually I'd just love to see them bring back Adventures and Assault merged into one with the cinematic capabilities of today. Like Starlink!

Yeah, Jim Walker or Mike West? Well, I do like Mike West, but I don't care too much about Jim Walker. To me, Steve Malpass will always be the best voice actor for Fox McCloud and no one will ever change my mind.
Yeah, Jim Walker or Mike West? Well, I do like Mike West, but I don't care too much about Jim Walker. To me, Steve Malpass will always be the best voice actor for Fox McCloud and no one will ever change my mind.

Yeah? I mean, Malpass is fantastic. Adventures is my favorite in the whole series, but Jim Walker is without a doubt my personal favorite. His deep, adult voice had just the right pitch for Fox' character. But really the entire Assault cast were perfect fits in my opinion. emoji

Eh, I think I still prefer Jim Walker and Mike West. I'm not really sure which is better, though.
Mike West, definitely

Eh, I think I still prefer Jim Walker and Mike West. I'm not really sure which is better, though.

Have you watched the Smash Brothers Brawl campaign actually? It's called the Subspace Emmisary. It's a very well done non-canon story where all the Nintendo characters come together. The Assault cast reprise their roles (even though they don't talk, only grunt). You could watch the cutscenes only (and skip the gameplay), if you're interested.