Sujet : DLC?

Am I the only that thinks that with the way this game is structured IG could win some bills with DLC?

Think about it: This game already has the Volcanox armour as DLC, why not make more? Why not bring guys like Dan Johnson or the Snowman for armours?

And maybe new weapon mods. I've got way too much Raritanium on me.

Am I the only that thinks that with the way this game is structured IG could win some bills with DLC?

Think about it: This game already has the Volcanox armour as DLC, why not make more? Why not bring guys like Dan Johnson or the Snowman for armours?

And maybe new weapon mods. I've got way too much Raritanium on me.

Same here, much raritanium… It's a good idea, but I would rather like a new R&C PS4 game emoji

How about a new set of weapon versions which you could level up to 10? Hyper weapons or Radioactive weapons I dunno, I just want something to waste my bolts on!

How about a new set of weapon versions which you could level up to 10? Hyper weapons or Radioactive weapons I dunno, I just want something to waste my bolts on!

It would be cool… I'm still challenge moding… Need a few more trophies emoji

Watch out, this is the exact moment whn you find the Voltanoid Nimja skll point and you're doomed emoji

Watch out, this is the exact moment whn you find the Voltanoid Nimja skll point and you're doomed emoji

Hahaha emoji But I can't play on PS3 this week emoji But soon I'm going to buy a PS4, and then I have the PS3 at my moms house and the PS4 at my dads house emoji

Does anyon know how is Ratchet high or should we let Matthew Patrick find out according to the Death Defying skill point?

Voltanoid Ninja? Please, is it that hard? Vandal skill point is a serious problem.

Voltanoid Ninja? Please, is it that hard? Vandal skill point is a serious problem.

Voltanoid Ninja requires beating the Voltanoid (big robot outside the orphanage and at the midle of Clank's hack) with just the wrench.
Just set the difficulty to casual and wear the Nether armor for the easiest experience (I did it on hero but that was not on Challenge Mode).

You can find an help guide for Vandal on the Help Thread.