Sujet : The Ratchet & Clank Movie Game???

But upgrading the looks over playability isn't Insomniac's way.

They can't see any connection beetwen FPS and playability anymore… Or they're acting like that since 2009. Funny thing they sacrafised it for the sake of better graphics, yet with A4O graphics got a little downgraded (not mentioning FFA, the worst looking R&C game of PS3 era)…

You misunderstood me. When I say "hit a number" I mean we don't go into a project with the target of X number fps and X number resolution as the leading factor. It is an important piece, for sure. Not the driving piece.

Either way, nothing is set in stone at this point.

You misunderstood me. When I say "hit a number" I mean we don't go into a project with the target of X number fps and X number resolution as the leading factor. It is an important piece, for sure. Not the driving piece.

Either way, nothing is set in stone at this point.

Who's Vitti?

I don't know anything about game design and maybe I'm alone on this, but from a player's point of view achieving a sable 60FPS should be a priority when making a fast paced action game, regardless of visuals or resolution.
I don't want to count each individual hair on Ratchet's body, I want to be able to dodge attacks properly.
Who's Vitti?

An Insomniac who often answers questions on IG Forums.

Playing a game based a movie i will have already seen would be very boring for me :P