Sujet : The Ratchet & Clank Movie Game???

Look at the Lego Movie, there is also a Lego Movie Game… Do you guys think that there will come an R&C game that's really about the movie? And if yes, what type of game? I would really like an PS4 re-boot of R&C1; 2; and 3, what do you guys think?

Well, that depends. Insomniac is (from what we've heard) really involved in the movie production. That could mean, as they know everything about the production process, that they were working on a movie-based game from the beggining. On the other side, IG have been always making their 'own' games - it's quite possible they will just make another installment in the regular series. But they don't need to make a game at all, to be honest. We've got two questions - "is the game being made at all" and "if so, who's making it".

Actually I think the chances are slim. It wouldn't just be a simple movie adoptation, but a reboot. Reboots have te be made very carefully since they need to live up to something.

User image

…or they could just remake what they already have.

User image

A remaster and remake are different.

Remaster
User image

Remake
User image

User image

REMAKE

I know, I'm just joking, but no. It'd be redundant for the reason I listed on my previous post.

Just thinking along, trying to make this topic live a little longer than just a few hours. emoji

Just thinking along, trying to make this topic live a little longer than just a few hours. emoji

What about 25 hours, more then a day emoji Than we can stop posting this thread emoji No, but back to the serious talk now emoji

I think it depands on how the movie works out. If its on one line with the game and doesn't add anything that tied to the game series they probably won't waste their time. But when the movie is slightly followed the R&C1 plot and added new worlds and story elements, there is a chance. Or they just make the call to un-canon R&C1.

A remaster and remake are different.

Remaster
User image

Remake
User image

They both have no differences besides remade models.

Remakes are mostly that. But there are some, like Mario 64 DS, that get a whole new gameplay experience.

Remakes are mostly that. But there are some, like Mario 64 DS, that get a whole new gameplay experience.

But you classified FF X HD as a remaster when it does the same thing as OoT3D, which you classified as a remake.