Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Membre supprimé
From what I've heard, the French dub was just grabbing whatever French voice actors they thought were popular. I'm seriously beggining to think that the people in charge of doing the French dub didn't actually care for the Ratchet & Clank movie and just decided to mess around making up their own movie to go with the visuals… emoji

And you are absolutely right !

In a world… where zero movies are dubbed.

Meanwhile, in Indonesia, many foreign movies and TV shows are dubbed by the same voice actors over and over again, though some of them were different. I expect if Ratchet & Clank ever got an Indonesian dub, they will use that same teen-voice voice actor for Ratchet.

Membre supprimé

Don't say that :P many voice actors are pretty good ! All right, In Quebec, for the french canadian dub, we don't have Troy Baker or Nolan North of course, but we have Daniel Picard (Qwark in the movie + George Clooney), Pierre Auger (Drek in the movie + Will Smith) or Sébastien Dhavernas (Nefarious in the Movie + Sean Penn) and they are awesome emoji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbEzDemaqHs Go watch it emoji

Bad News Travels Fast music video with R&C
https://youtu.be/LiDO_sP00uk

The game came out and now lacks only the movie and you can
maybe the next game they will do between a 1 year or 2 years who is? emoji

I completed Ratchet and Clank for ps4 100% emoji

HEY GUYS !!!! LOOK AT THIS IMAGE emoji

Don't say that :P many voice actors are pretty good ! All right, In Quebec, for the french canadian dub, we don't have Troy Baker or Nolan North of course, but we have Daniel Picard (Qwark in the movie + George Clooney), Pierre Auger (Drek in the movie + Will Smith) or Sébastien Dhavernas (Nefarious in the Movie + Sean Penn) and they are awesome emoji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbEzDemaqHs Go watch it emoji

Wait, you guys have specific actors for specific actors (wait, what?). So the same person will always voice Sean Penn or whichever actor? I gotta admit, but that's pretty cool!

For me personally, dubs are a no go. Some countries go way too far. Like in Germandy and France, people yell over the news! Instead of subtitles, they have the original audio in the background and someone yelling over that audio in German\French. Wth?! emoji

nobody is interested in what i post ? They are NEW things emoji

NEW warmonger demo video emoji

Question! Your avatar, is it cropped from the screenshot where all the Rangers are standing next to each other, combat ready? I've been looking all over for a high des version for my desktop. You don't happen to have it, do ya?emoji

Can't agree with you more. Saw a Dutch version of the trailer, and… well… horrible. They didn't even bother to get the translation right:
"Oh, that was terrible" has been translated to "Ooh, dat lucht op" which is NOT right. Come on, people! And in my opinion, they should've stayed with the cast from the games, those voice actors were just fine.

As you can imagine, I'm going to the original, English version. It may not be in 3D like the Dutch version, but I honestly couldn't care less.

I missed this earlier. Sorry 'bou that.

I didn't even know there was a Dutch trailer. Weeiiird! But as you know, our "fantastic" language wasn't made for media. Nothing sounds right! 'Together' will always have a stronger feel than 'samen'. It's so hard to explain, but our language just doesn't sound right. The actors' performances can be better than Angelina Jodie, it will never be better. "Ooh, dat lucht op". Who says that?! Nobody says that! You say 'phew'. So frustrating *sigh

Don't go to the Dutch version, you will die a little inside. I'm guessing you're going to a Pathé? Seems to be one of the few cinemas that have the original version. It's too bad smaller cinemas choose to get the Dutch version in 2D and 3D. Instead of Dutch 3D and English 3D like a few years ago. :/

It also seems like they couldn't decide whether they wanted a Dutch or Belgian dub, so they just mixed them. All males are Dutch, all females a Belgian. I have nothing against Belgian, it has a nice musical flow to it. But Belgian Cora? They never casted so wrong… Dammit Kemna Casting!emoji(

Oh, that's just precious! emoji

I think the only spoken sentence I fully understood from the Dutch trailer was "Werkelijk, ben ik een Lombax." (Actually, I'm a Lombax)

And I feel you, Dutch speakers. Indonesian is also not the perfect language for dubs. My sister watched the dubbed version of Beauty and the Beast, and I think she said one of the characters said "Sri Paduka" (Your Excellency), but that is just too formal! They should've used "Yang Mulia".