Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

You can talk to Ratchetruler, he's pretty active when it's late at night here.

Oh yeah, I forgot that he lives in NZ.

Speaking of NZ. My boss lived the for a while.. with Lucy Lawless for a neighbour. Mind is blooown. emoji

It might be an honor to live next to a celebrity emoji

Or you could live next to the "other" class of celebrity? Kim Dotcom perhaps?

Or you could live next to the "other" class of celebrity? Kim Dotcom perhaps?

As long as the celebrity isn't famous of his/her overrated, yet horrible songs

Why would you like to live next to a celebrity when you are the celebrity?
Isn't this the movie thread?

emoji

I guess it shouldn't be surprising you wouldn't know him. It's more of an American/New Zealand problem. He's basically famous for a website called Megaupload, which featured a lot of pirated content available for purchase. He made about $500 million, and quickly moved from America to NZ so he could avoid the FBI (he probably brought his way into here, and laws don't allow the FBI into NZ).

The prime minister was quickly closing in on him, so he needed to do something, and brought his way into one of the parties to be in government. Fortunately the voters did the right thing and quickly shut down Dotcom and the party he was riding on (they should have had better integrity).

Man, it would have been weird having an international criminal in government… but he promised faster internet at least emoji

Why would you like to live next to a celebrity when you are the celebrity?

I would build houses under my name on either side of my current house so that I could tell people I live next to celebrities!

By the way, Ratchetruler, what time is it in NZ? Is it already 10 p.m. there?

At this moment it is 11:20 PM

PM AM. Why not have 6:00 and 18:00 emoji

Lucy Lawless is like my favorite actress. C'mone, the Warrior Princess herself!

Oh, ok, Heather, if you wanna use the 24-hour format emoji. I thought most of people here always use the 12-hour format

Oh, ok, Heather, if you wanna use the 24-hour format emoji. I thought most of people here always use the 12-hour format

That depends where. Most of Europe uses the 24-hour format.

I just woke up. M'ericans use AM and PM too.

That depends where. Most of Europe uses the 24-hour format.

WHAT? For six years I believed that Europeans use the 12-hour format!

England does… i think. Other than that I think most use 24 hours.