Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

So, who here remembers the name "Stig?" Well apparently, Kevin Munroe created a 5th ranger named Stig, and made him be a love interest for Elaris. However, he was cut for not having a big enough role in the movie. But his development must have gone into voice acting with Alessandro Juliani as the VA. Elaris mentions him in the film though.

Did someone just say Stig? *Top Gear fanatism intensifies*

when the film comes out , someone can give me the link to see it in streaming on youtube ? emoji

Membre supprimé

Alright, that was really funny emoji

Membre supprimé

That was really funny XD

Oh, they spoiled that too? Anyway, I think that in the Greek dub the VA added much more emotion and drama like he was in a soap opera! emoji

That vid is so HD, the frame rate is zero!

But I'm guessing it's THE part with THE cameos? ^^

That vid is so HD, the frame rate is zero!

But I'm guessing it's THE part with THE cameos? ^^

You can't watch it? It's the huge action scene between a totally expendable robot army and a totally expendable robot army :p

Hey, Rock Lombax! I invite you to Indonesia! Movies here aren't usually dubbed. Lots of them still use English, only oftenly with Indonesian subtitles. Besides, if we're lucky, they might release it between end of April until May. But eh, your call. That calendar might be wrong, though!

Sounds great! But, unfortunately, that ain't gonna happen any time soon. Once I get a job and save enough money, I'd love to travel around the world and come visit.

The honest trailer people just put a honest trailer for ratchet and clank ,and is awesomeemoji. Here is a link to the video [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ-e-8ldVN8 ]

YES! I've been waiting so long for this!! emoji