Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

How can I see the full movie on the internet for free?

I've heard you can just piece it together from most of the game's cutscenes.

Looks like everyone's saying the movie is only for Ratchet and clank Fans emoji
Which I actually like……..

Exactly. They knew what they were in for, they bet on the R&C fans to make it a success. emoji

I think I would have liked it better if the general public at least liked the movie as well. I never like watching something I enjoy fail, because that just says to me that there will be no future with these things. Although, even as a fan of the series, I was never really looking forward to the movie that much. Actually I am a little disappointed that the movie seemingly has a negative effect on the story in the game. But I still look forward to watching the movie at some point. My expectations are set low, so I hope it pleases me.

Here's the credits music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Lk4mEedlc

The least-fitting after credits music ever (which surprisingly represents Ratchet and Clank movie's poor ratings…emoji

Okay, should we put the movie on our list of "underrated things"? There are just too many critics who butchered the movie with negative ratings and reviews! Even though the fans commonly accept the movie well.

The least-fitting after credits music ever (which surprisingly represents Ratchet and Clank movie's poor ratings…emoji

They should have used this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEEWaBqd-_g

They should have used this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEEWaBqd-_g

Do you think there is at least a slight hope that they'll change the credits song for the DVD and Blu-Ray release? I honestly don't like the current song.

One of the big issues with the movie is the song Bad News Travels Fast. Holy shit this song is atrocious. Not only does it not fit with the tone of the series, it has nothing to do with Ratchet and Clank, and the rapper (Jelly Roll) is some white trash southern rapper. Basically this guy use to be a drug dealer and he realized that's lame so he's gonna be a shitty rapper. Yep.

User image

The original credits music was The Boys are back in town, sure it's an oldy, but I feel like it fit the tone of the series more. It's a fun buddy song that fits who Ratchet and Clank are.

Hell, It's strange that I actually was against the idea of fans wanting that Owl City Smurfs 2 song being used in the film, but damn that actually would've been good for the film. At least the Film would have a big name to it's soundtrack and not some lame rapper. Maybe Owl City could've written and performed an original song for the film…

I thought they'd go with the "You and I, I, I, Iiii. You and I, I, I, Iiii." for a credits…

I thought they'd go with the "You and I, I, I, Iiii. You and I, I, I, Iiii." for a credits…

Yeah, I'd rather have that Runaway (U & I) for the credits instead of Bad News Travels Fast.

Movie confirmed 23rd of June for the Czech Republic. Though really only thing I am wondering about right now is how the dub turns out.

The full song of Bad News Travels fast has swears in it, imagine all the enraged soccer moms playing the track at their kids birthday parties because their kids liked the song only to find out that the full song has swear words in it.
I don't get why they'd choose him really considering that he's not family friendly in the slightest.

Yeah, same. Why would they use that bloody song as the credits song?! I'd also rather have Owl City or Coldplay's song in the end credits.

And Angry Birds has a higher score than Ratchet & Clank?! What?! But look at the bright side, at least the video game was a big success for IG and Sony.