Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

So the Sly movie has come and gone? Poor people. (As well as poor me)

It didn't bomb, per say, but it still didn't get the results they were expecting.

In other news:
User image
User image

the sly Cooper movie hasn't been canceled

Awesome! Then I can finally see it in the original language!emoji

At last! Although there have been no sings of deleted scenes whick is kind of a bummer. So I hope there are at least hidden!

At last! Although there have been no sings of deleted scenes whick is kind of a bummer. So I hope there are at least hidden!

The run time is 189 minutes. Perhaps the deleted scenes are integrated IN the movie emoji

Would be a first time for me, but I'd welcome it!

The run time is 189 minutes. Perhaps the deleted scenes are integrated IN the movie emoji

189 minutes? That's over three hours long! Is Amazon sure that it got all of the facts right? XD

The movie is technically 133:51 minutes long. But without credits, it's 94 minutes long. 94 x 2 = 188. Maybe they miscalculated, or combined both discs.

The movie is technically 133:51 minutes long. But without credits, it's 94 minutes long. 94 x 2 = 188. Maybe they miscalculated, or combined both discs.

did you see the picture I sent you through Google plus

Nope, didn't get any…

Nope, didn't get any…

it should be there soon

User image
I suppose this is what the cover will look like for the movie.

User image
I believe that this is probably official, but it looks like it is fan made. The editing seems all out of place.

Hold on a second, Universal?