Sujet : Pretty Random Movie Thread

Anybody here playing Pkmn Go already?

I downloaded yesterday on Android, but not from the official store as it is not available yet. I have played only for 5 minutes and wth some friends and we had some fun. It is not about the game being funny but the fact that we are able to do this. We even took out the phone while we were going somewhere but only 2 pokemon showed up and it was dark and we had no light so we could see how AR worked. IMO, this is just a game that many will try to see what's the fuss about and then delete it. Only pokemon fans and some that actually like will keep it.

Here it's a complete hype. People left and right walking around, socializing. You'd think people got their eyes locked on the screen, but when multiple people are catching the same Pokémon, you get the same interests in one place. A little group I saw actually ended up having a drink together in a local restaurant. Way to go Nintendo, you finally got kids and adults alike to play outside again!

Pokemon Go? Here, it's not overly hyped. I only know one friend who play it. My sister also plays it. It's not officially released here, though.

User image
This was just too good…

User image
This was just too good…

That Emperor Tachyon emojiemoji

User image
But let's face it, this is what Drek should've looked like emoji

Membre supprimé
User image
But let's face it, this is what Drek should've looked like emoji

Still better than his movie design emoji

User image
This was just too good…

User image

User image
User image
User image
Never-before seen concept art for the Ratchet and Clank movie, including a new design for Drek!

Meanwhile, is that Tawlyn inside the Broom Close in the first row of Second act?
Just a few comments about these:
-Kerwan looks like a direct copy of the ToD one without any alterations(which in not a bad thing)
-Drek on Act 1 looks great, on Act 3 he looks creep but only on the same picture he is on the background with Nefarious, which makes me think that this is not Drek but his father
-There's a medical Bay in Phoenix where clearly Nanotech exists emoji
-Too many FFA pictures are used here and there
-

Too bad the concept art looks far better than the final film…

So, according to the movie's Facebook page, the movie is officially released on iTunes. I put the movie in my wishlist on Play Movies, but it's still not released yet. It's gonna be either they release it later for Play Movies or my country will get the movie quite late.

Just a quick comment regarding some previously discussed topics. "My brilliant creations" line seen on the trailer about the robots can be heard before the ending where Nefarious take out the Ryno and actually talks about the weapon. The "meet the sheepinator" is a mixed one, coming from "Meet the Ryno" and "The sheepinator, one of my personal favorites". I don't remember if these have been answered before but I couldn't remember so…
Edit: Just some screenshots from the movie beautifully rendered. It was sad that we never got to see more of New Quartu. But from these few peaks it proved to be something really fantastic.
User image User image User image

User image
Hey Kubak, wanna change your sig?

Membre supprimé

well, i just watched the Ratchet movie again, and for some reason, I enjoyed it a lot more on the second viewing