Sujet : The Star Wars Thread

He looks as though he wants to sell me a RYNO!
I imagined him different in Heir to the Empire. Way different. Kinda like a large mantis.

Yeah, he's more of a gollem creature this time. Warwick Davis voices him!

Oh, that's cool! He was really fun during the Celebration conference with Lucas.

And Seth Green will be in it too!emoji

Oh, that's cool! He was really fun during the Celebration conference with Lucas.

And Seth Green will be in it too!emoji

Lol, I just saw the clip with him in it! "Do I really sssound like that?!?"
User image

Went to Star Wars: Identities yesterday! They showcase some of the original costumes, props and concept art. This was one of those exhibitions where you really just want to touch everything. T'was amazing. They even have a little interactive game which creates a bio for you if you were born in the Star Wars universe. The whole point of the exhibition was behavioral analyses on the Star Wars universe, very interesting.

And it's funny to see how short most of the actors are in reality. Padmé might just reach my collarbone, haha.

These are some of my prettiest pictures:

User image

User image

User image

User image

Oh. Does this early sketch of Chewbacca look familiar?

User image

These were the results of my 'Indentity':oui:

I was raised on the city planet Coruscant, where members of my community made their living engineering and building skyscrapers. On holidays my best friend and I would traditionally take in a show at the Galaxies Opera House.

My parents raised me with a mix of independence and support, and I inherited my strong set of intellectual abilities from them. Later on I spent some time with the one and only Darth Sidious, whose guidance left me with knowledge I still use every day in my job as a bounty hunter.

I remember this one time when I watched a cruel despot destroy my home planet. I didn't let this affect me too much, though; instead I began training an army of Rebels and hatched a plan to bring the despot down.

People often tell me I’m a generally organised and prepared person, I also tend to be adventurous and curious. But the most important thing to me is conformity: I believe that civilisation is built on order and discipline.

I am moderately sensitive to the Force; I guess that's why the Emperor took an interest in me. When he offered me limitless power in exchange for my allegiance, I leapt at the chance and turned eagerly to the dark side.

Cool! Where was it?

Backyard of a cinema. It's a touring exhibition. emoji

SWR: Kindred
SWR: Crawler Commanders
Sorry that the quality isn't as good this time.

Watched them on the other site instead, but thanks anyway!

I'm happy for Hera and Kananemoji
I wonder how they'll reveal the Death Star. S' probably gonna be great!

Bad news for Battlefront II emoji

There's a Toad-face in the new episode of Rebels. Also, some bad things happen emoji

User image
Star Wars Battlefront II - Funny Moments 1

With the release of the new Star Wars Battlefront II, I will be making funny moments vids each week! If you want your clips to be in the next video, be sure to click the link below, and subscribe for more!
Submit clips here!

Love that scream from Ratchet at the beginning.

Star Wars Battlefront II - Funny Moments 2
More glitches, more fails, and a whole of Han Solo screaming!

You seem to have a lot of fun there. Would you recommend the single player and split screen modes? I'd like to buy it but I don't plan to play online.