Sujet : The Star Wars Thread

You seem to have a lot of fun there. Would you recommend the single player and split screen modes? I'd like to buy it but I don't plan to play online.

Single player campaign is good, and Arcade provides a lot of experience of all the planets, but multiplayer is the funnest mode to play. If you have a sibling or a friend, the split screen co-op or pvp is super fun too emoji

Ah, good to hear that. I was kind of worried when people all over the internet said that the game was a disappointment and loathed the loot box system.

Ah, good to hear that. I was kind of worried when people all over the internet said that the game was a disappointment and loathed the loot box system.

EA kinda fixed the lootcrates but there is one problem with them: Remember how Ratchet and Clank's Holocard-duplicates gave you the chance to trade in a new card at 5? Well, any lootcrate duplicates in this game only give you enough credits to purchase more duplicate lootcrates until eventually you get a new card (but I've maxed all my players already).
Of course, if you aren't going to play online, the lootcrates don't really matter as much emoji

All that controversy is overshadowing its good qualities… as always. It's like people prefer to complain these days.

All that controversy is overshadowing its good qualities… as always. It's like people prefer to complain these days.

Well, the other thing people keep complaining about is the campaign's storyline (I don't know if you've seen it yet).
Tomorrow, Dice will be launching new The Last Jedi DLC, with Finn and Captain Phasma.

Major story spoiler:

About Iden and Del defecting I assume? That hurt me a bit too. The missions where you play as part of Inferno Squad are definitely my favorites.

But in the book I already got a feel of what was going to happen. Iden is not a monster. She loved the Empire as it was before Palpatine went mad. Like she said herself "I don't take orders from dead men.". She basically used the Rebellion as a means to an end.
But the sad thing is almost everything from the first BF II trailer was false advertising: "Avenge our emperor" "Hope cannot save them" "I've waited 30 years for the day the rebellion died" "That's the point sergeant"

– all of those plot points that only existed to create a false impression of the story–even the cover of the game is false advertising! Iden is also a villain in the "heroes vs villians" battles, which is kinda conflicting. There will also be a campaign DLC in the future.
False advertising or a very clever scheme to keep the storyline a secret? Nothing after the first 4 missions was shown. I think that is actually quite admirable.

But I guess they didn't expect people to fall in love more with the idea of being an Elite Trooper over a Rebel.

Honestly. The rest of the game I kept thinking: maybe this is another undercover mission. During the epilogue I actually thought it was Iden looming over Del. Until is was revealed to be Hask.
Iden defected? I already expected that. Gonna play the campaign once I get the game, anyway.
Another thing that kinda bummed me out was that EA promised this story would merge Return of the Jedi into the Force Awakens seamlessly. Instead, after Iden and Del beat the empire and made out, we get a "Decades later"
time warp to Kylo Ren.

Also…is Rey their daughter that Kylo Ren kept mentioning?
I immediately thought of Rey too, but I don't think so. Too simple.
And why reveal something from the movie in a game? It's very un-Disney. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
Fingers crossed! I do love the banter between Lando and Shriv though–they're hilarious! Luke and Del were pretty cool too. Huh. Come to think of it, Iden actually disappeared half-way into the campaign.

Keep up the good work! I'm enjoying your funny moments.