Sujet : The poll discussion thread

Here's a difficult poll for y'all: If you were Ratchet, would you rather collect…

1) Sewer Crystals
2) Leviathan Souls
3) Gargathon Horns
4) Telepathopus Brains

So unsavory–but a Lombax has gotta do what he's gotta do!

Here's a difficult poll for y'all: If you were Ratchet, would you rather collect…

1) Sewer Crystals
2) Leviathan Souls
3) Gargathon Horns
4) Telepathopus Brains

So unsavory–but a Lombax has gotta do what he's gotta do!

We all know that he hates all of these but I would probably go for Leviathan Souls or Gargathon horns.

Gold Bolts.

:v)

Gold Bolts.

:v)

Of course.

Btw, I'll choose Telepathopus Brains. I dunno, I just thought I would just choose.

I had most fun with the Souls, but I also loved the Telepathopus Brains. And yes, I could say it 10 times in a row. And yes, I was dissapointed I didn't get a Trophy for it.

They should have added a thing into the game where the PS Camera (or the free mono headset that comes with every PS4) is always listening to the player, and if it detects you managing to say Telepathopus 10 times fast you get a trophy/skill point (because skill points will always be better).

Also I voted for souls, because Souls are the best, and I am literally the Grim Reaper a big fan of the way Tools of Destruction did it's farming thing.

This week's poll: Favorite robo-buddies?

1) Synthenoids
2) Agents of Devastation
3) Merc and Green
4) Zurkon Family

Merc and Green, definintely!

This Week's Poll: Favorite ricochet-weapon?

1) Chopper
2) Disc-Blade Gun
3) Buzz Blades
4) NetherBlades

I kinda screwed up my own poll this week, but: Favorite multi-lock weapon?

1) Seeker Gun
2) Spitting Hydra
3) Predator Launcher

Hahahahahahaha!
Sorry, it just seems I'm not the only one who tried if it's possible to vote for the fourth option even though it's not there.

Hahahahahahaha!
Sorry, it just seems I'm not the only one who tried if it's possible to vote for the fourth option even though it's not there.

Oops! Animovie did you forget to put a 4th choice or you couldn't find one?

Maybe Ani couldn't find a fourth weapon. I don't think there are a lot of weapons that can lock into multiple targets in the whole series. But eh, congrats to all of you who voted for the fourth option emoji

Maybe Ani couldn't find a fourth weapon. I don't think there are a lot of weapons that can lock into multiple targets in the whole series. But eh, congrats to all of you who voted for the fourth option emoji

Well, there is a fourth in Size Matters I think, the Shock Rocket.

New poll, again–one that is not broken: favorite groovitron? This poll can be based on weapon design, disco tracks, ect.

1) TOD
2) ACiT
3) FFA
4) PS4