Sujet : Post the order of Ratchet and Clank games you've played

Kubak, what about RaC 2 and 3? You never played them on a ps2? You got into the series late!

Indeed, whenever something bad comes out of the series I am the one who can't say they've ruined my childhood emoji And nope, I didn't even get time to play them - it's shown on the timeline. I asked for a PS2 with the first game for Christmas in 2011 so I could play the classics. But then they announced the Trilogy for PS3 emoji

Forgot about DL! What a suprise… Gotta fix it now!

EDIT:
But I'm still one of the longest-active Forum members emoji

I don't remember exactly

R&2 - 2007 (Best game ever)
R&1 - 2007
Ratchet Deadlocked - 2007
R&3 - 2008
Ratchet Size matters - 2008
Got a PS3 in 2011
R&C Tools of destruction - 2011 (first game on PS3)
R&C A crack in Time - 2011
R&C Quest for booty - 2011
R&C All for one - 2011
R&C 1,2,3 HD - 2012
R&C Full frontal Assault - 2012
Ratchet deadlocked HD - 2013
R&C Into the Nexus - 2013

Now i'm waiting for Ratchet 2015

No one's played the game's in order yet!

Secret Agent Clank - 2009
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time - 2009
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction - 2010
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty - 2010
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One - 2011
Ratchet and Clank Collection - 2012
Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus - 2013

No size matters?

I'd worry more about the absence of Qforce or even Deadlocked rather than Size Matters. (personal opinions)

I've played them in order many many times emoji

I'd rather have SM over Q-force. I love those Clank missions, that MB soundtrack, pokitaru returned, and it was definitely longer than FFA. There was even an online mode, but I've never played it…or DL's…or UYA's to an extent. Glad there's no online mode in the ps4 game emoji

The only online R&C game I have had the opportunity to play was R&C: Qforce, and I found it great fun. It's a shame it was never possible (and still isn't) for me to play R&C3, Deadlocked and SM.

Oh wait, I played A4O too, but only briefly as there was a really bad glitch that made playing it online barely work… oh well, at least it wasn't like I was missing out on much for that game, it's still just as fun with local co-op and isn't that bad playing solo.

Really if any future R&C games have multiplayer, I'll play them, and probably like them. But I'm certainly not going to complain about it. I also won't complain if there is no multiplayer.

Personally I like Qforce more than Size Matters, although I think I have valid reasons, I accept that most people believe the exact opposite. I found a lot of Size Matters' mechanics were re-skinned less functional equivalents of gameplay we've seen in previous games. A lot like ToD, although I felt ToD had the same mechanics work slightly better with some new ones I liked, whereas the new content in Size Matters' just didn't feel as necessary to me, ad most of the plot went in a direction full of contradiction and was never mentioned again.

All in all, Size Matters tried new things that never stuck with the series, and was ignored by later Insomniac Games, so it felt unnecessary, kind of like A40 and FFA. But I personally liked A4O for what it was, and really liked the new stuff in Qforce.

And no, I'm not blindly rejecting "non-Insomniac Games", although it might seem that way. For example: I liked Secret Agent Clank, and even found the Jak and Daxter game they made a real blast! (Although not as a Jak and Daxter game)

No one's played the game's in order yet!

Why i played R&2 first ? 'cos it just my dad buying and i didn't know anything about this série.
That takes me one year to find R&3
QFB i didn't find him nowhere and i don't used to pay by creditcard.

PS : Sorry my english is pretty bad emoji hope you understand

PS : Sorry my english is pretty bad emoji hope you understand

Don't worry, it's good enough for us to understand emoji

My order is pretty solid:

- Ratchet Gladiator
- Ratchet 1
- Ratchet 2
- Ratchet 3
- Secret Agent Clank PS2
- Size Matters PS2
- ToD
- QfB
- ACiT
- Secret Agent Clank PSP
- Size Matters PSP
- All4One
- Trilogy PS3
- QForce
- Nexus
- Trilogy PSVita

Well, here's mine:

-R&C 1: PS2 Demo (but from what I remember the arena and a level looks like in GC!)
-R&CF: QfB
-Aaaaaand still pending for the whole Future Saga and the PS4 game

- Ratchet 1
- Ratchet 2
- Ratchet 3
- Ratchet Gladiator
- Size Matters PSP
- Secret Agent Clank PSP
- ToD
- QfB
- ACiT
- All4One
- Trilogy PS3
- Going Mobile
- QForce
- Nexus
- Before the Nexus
- Trilogy PSVita

Looks like someone did play them in order emoji

Shall we bring this thread to IG? I bet a lot of other people have interesting orders (I'm dying to hear what KBabz's is!)