Sujet : Do You Think Ratchet: Deadlocked should be 'Reimagined&

I asked this in the Insomniac Games community forums, but I want to know what the rest of you think.
I understand that Ratchet: Deadlocked didn't have much to do with the story at all, but I still consider it an amazing game! It is my alltime favorite Ratchet and Clank game. The gameplay was just so amazing! This game should be re-imagined because out of all games I think Insomniac may have ignored this one the most.
Does anyone else think it deserves a reimagining?

I don't like this game emoji For me I thinks that one deadlocked it's good enough.
Please Insomniacs not one more emoji

I did like the game, but a hardcopy Vita release would be good enough in my book.

Insomniac doesn't read posts on the RG forums. And, once again, this game could be a reimagining of the WHOLE series, not just the first game.

I feel Deadlocked doesn't really fit in the movie. It's kind of its own thing.

I did like the game, but a hardcopy Vita release would be good enough in my book.

I believe they released the HD Version on Vita not too long ago

Insomniac doesn't read posts on the RG forums. And, once again, this game could be a reimagining of the WHOLE series, not just the first game.

I know they don't

I feel Deadlocked doesn't really fit in the movie. It's kind of its own thing.

I didn't mean Re-imagined for the movie, I meant for the PS4. You know, as it's own separate game. Insomniac has released games that has nothing to do with the story.

If they did, I wasn't aware. Still, if it's the same as the PS3 version… I welcome the blurry original on PS2.

No, there was no DL release for the Vita, only Trilogy.

It's a reimagining of the first game, it might include some characters or stuff from other games (like the movie does with all these species, new Galactic Rangers etc.), but it's still a retelling of the origin story. How do you expect them to remake all the PS2 games in one PS4 game? That, and I don't think it'd work story-wise.

Vampire's Suck did the first 3 Twilights in one movie… but that's probably the worst example ever.

I still hold to my theory that this movie is in it's own canon, allowing Characters like Talwyn, Tharpods, and Fongoids to make the cut.

I still hold to my theory that this movie is in it's own canon, allowing Characters like Talwyn, Tharpods, and Fongoids to make the cut.

So you mean it's action is taking place in an alternate timeline. That actually is very probable in my opinion. I just got confused since you made it sound like "this game is a big reimagining of all games", like it was mixing them all into one. But again, I doubt Talwyn is playing a bigger role in this (if she appears at all).

Like Insomniac said. It's a re-imagining and we must not call it a reboot. In my eyes it means it's not canon at all.

However I'm still suspicious of the Heavenly Sword movie replacing the game. Hellblade is way to close to HS, I simply don't believe the developers…

No, there was no DL release for the Vita, only Trilogy.

It's a reimagining of the first game, it might include some characters or stuff from other games (like the movie does with all these species, new Galactic Rangers etc.), but it's still a retelling of the origin story. How do you expect them to remake all the PS2 games in one PS4 game? That, and I don't think it'd work story-wise.

Well, you do know that this is the Galactic Rangers, right? They are from UYA…
User image

As I said "it might include some characters or stuff from other games", but it's still a story about a young Lombax dreaming of adventures and a just-born little robot who go on a quest to stop the evil Chairman Drek from destroying planets in Solana Galaxy. Even with the Galactic Rangers (who aren't really Galactic Rangers from UYA), the Nefarious appearance, all these various species from Polaris and who knows what added into the mix, it is still a retelling of the original story and none other.

As I said "it might include some characters or stuff from other games", but it's still a story about a young Lombax dreaming of adventures and a just-born little robot who go on a quest to stop the evil Chairman Drek from destroying planets in Solana Galaxy. Even with the Galactic Rangers (who aren't really Galactic Rangers from UYA), the Nefarious appearance, all these various species from Polaris and who knows what added into the mix, it is still a retelling of the original story and none other.

They aren't from UYA, but the original were.
I see your point. I'm hoping they don't ruin it with the current characters…it wouldn't make sense to me at all.
Also…I just realized…Doesn't the character at the very left of that image look like it could be sasha? Notice the crown on her head…
Anyway, this is going off topic