Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

As per usual for me, I'll wait until the game comes out to make my decisions. emoji

As per usual for me, I'll wait until the game comes out to make my decisions. emoji

Well, they're still polishing it, so the framerate issues might be temporary… Though seeing how much IG ignored the fact, that ItN's performace was pretty poor…

Was it? I don't really remember having performance issues when I played ItN.

Was it? I don't really remember having performance issues when I played ItN.

I do… A lot of them, whole Thram and Silox were running noticably below 30FPS.

Hmm I guess I'm just not good at noticing these things. emoji

Membre supprimé

I just purchased my PS4 on Thursday, now I'm just gonna have to wait til Tuesday to get my bank account set up again, So I can pre order game and my new capturing equipment. I still haven't run into any of the Demo booths for the new Ratchet game. it makes me a bit upset emoji

I just purchased my PS4 on Thursday, now I'm just gonna have to wait til Tuesday to get my bank account set up again, So I can pre order game and my new capturing equipment. I still haven't run into any of the Demo booths for the new Ratchet game. it makes me a bit upset emoji

Only USA has the demo, not Canada.

Membre supprimé

Only USA has the demo, not Canada.

Damnit emoji

It'd be cool if IG put the demo up on the PSN Store, but I doubt that's going to happen emoji

I would really appreciate that…

Hold on everyone, we can do this! Try to fill in the gap with other games. ^^

For example, that original trilogy that I should get to… emoji

Yes, exactly! At least the first one, so you can compare ^^

To be fair, I've played a bit of the first one, so maybe I have some sort of comparison.

It isn't that long. So whatever you're playing now, out of the window with it. You're playing R&C one!