Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Luckely I've always used the default. Mesa like blue. :oui:

User image

That GIF looks as though Ratchet hits your face left to right.emoji

Now you made me see the GIF the same way as you, Heather emoji.

I don't remember what ToD scene that is from though.

Hint: "Stunderwear!"

Ah, thank you! I think I know now.

hello

Well, today I got a chance to play R&C on PS4 emoji Thank you Warsaw Games Week emoji (And I'm back already. Thank you monday tests in school emoji ) Now, we all how it sounds, looks, what's the level design, so I'll just share with you a few things that hit me… Gameplay wise it's just a bigger ItN. Ratchet controls, moves, jumps the exact same way he did there. Or maybe it feels like that since the actual demo doesn't perform as pretty as the YouTube videos - the frame rate drops were really distracting in the train section, especially with a smooth running demo of Tearway next to me. Also, the swapped triggers were kind of annoying at the beggining, they lead me to many mistakes, often resulting in death by falling off the train, but I actually was pretty used to them by the end of the Snagglebeast boss fight. Overall, while the scale is bigger, it still has that post-A4O feeling to it. Seeing how little I've been playing video games lately, I don't think that this will actually make buy a whole freakin' PS4.

A bigger ItN isn't exactly a problem, right?
I think that game is fantastic, and as long as there are no Manglers or those exploding enemies from Thram then it should work well enough.

And it sucks to hear that the framerate isn't consistent emoji
If you're not going to make the game run at 60FPS then at least make sure it's stable.
Hopefully it's just a demo thing.

I wish we had a big gaming event where I could play R&C on PS4…

More ItN style gameplay is no bad thing, but ItN controls combined with ItN framerate (blurring past all those buildings…emoji when you try to jump to the next carraige with the train suddenly deciding to trun is no pleasant thing…

Oh, so the game has motion blur?
Hopefully IG takes notes from Naughty Dog…

User image

And to be fair, the train in the original game wasn't exactly perfect, either emoji

I don't know why I never experienced frame lag in mine…maybe because of the bandwith or something. Nevertheless, some controls are different, and aside from the "auto-strafe-when-firing," I'd say Ratchet and Clank has updated their controls in the best way possible emoji

Keep in mind that the PS4 in the Kiosk probably has been turned on for hours in a plastic box without cooling and being used by many so it was really warm causing the hardware and thus the game to underperform.

Keep in mind that the PS4 in the Kiosk probably has been turned on for hours in a plastic box without cooling and being used by many so it was really warm causing the hardware and thus the game to underperform.

Actually, I got to the game as soon as the event started, so I wouldn't say 'hours'…