Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Well, they are Rangers. They were supposed to put aside their personal emotion and focus on the main objective, right? emoji

Well… yes. But no human can keep those kinds of feeling for themselves. At least nobody died. That would have been dark. Alderaan dark.

Then I guess Novalians move quick. They managed to evacuate the whole population before the Deplanetizer destroyed it. And I'd say that is a really great job. But yeah, Cora's emotion afterwards was pretty unrealistic. She should've still felt some sadness due to losing her home world.

Just because we are on this matter I think the movie should show the actual evacutation of Novalis like people leaving their homes and running to the ships instead of just the ships leaving. Just saying the number of people leaving there didn't build the required drama. It was the only time on the cinema that I felt weird. I was feeling really sad having seen Novalis and knowing well but what about the rest of people there with me? Did they feel anything or was it just a planet getting destroyed? They probably felt something just not enough.

At first I thought the whole planet was destroyed, civilalization and all. But then they said the whole planet was evacuated. T'was the one and only time I was weirded out. How do you evacuate an ENTIRE planet in just mere days?! But then I remembered it was just a movie and everything is possible. emoji

At first I thought the whole planet was destroyed, civilalization and all. But then they said the whole planet was evacuated. T'was the one and only time I was weirded out. How do you evacuate an ENTIRE planet in just mere days?! But then I remembered it was just a movie and everything is possible. emoji

"Sci-fi" anything is possible. A teleporter in everyone's house that goes straight to one of these spaceships

There will be another game Ratchet and Clank? emoji

"Sci-fi" anything is possible. A teleporter in everyone's house that goes straight to one of these spaceships

But… so many space ships!

But… so many space ships!

Well, not to each one's space ships. Let's say 50000-100000 go to one of these big ones. They were pretty big! Could this narrow down a bit their number? I doubt it. Let's make it a million or better yet a billion! All they have to do is find a Shrink Ray! Better yet: User image
EDIT: Meanwhile Animovie where did you find the pictures from the game and the movie in the tumblr. This is your tumblr, right?

Ha ha, crazy! Reminds me of the movie 2012, with the Arks. There is no such thing as an organized evacuation. emoji

Ha ha, crazy! Reminds me of the movie 2012, with the Arks. There is no such thing as an organized evacuation. emoji

Movie or a CG showoff? The whole ground getting destroyed and there being nothing under it looked like it was a bubble above earth.

New news and poll in one! I also included some content I haven't shared yet before emoji

Movie or a CG showoff? The whole ground getting destroyed and there being nothing under it looked like it was a bubble above earth.

Perhaps a little of both ^^
The man getting crushed beneath the gears gave me nightmares…

User image
In hanger 5 of the Insomniac Museum, there's this strange macaroni art with button symbols on it. I can't seem to crack the code, but when asking an Insomniac about it, he said "I don't wanna the spoil the fun."
Can anyone here try to give a shot at it?