Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Wox - Osu - Too? Sorry, I have no idea. emoji

Honestly, all I see is macaroni. That third shape on the top throws me right off.

I'll have to try it when I have time. It's kinda hard to tell the difference between the macaroni that represents arrows and the ones that represent the circle button.

Try up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.

Honestly, all I see is macaroni. That third shape on the top throws me right off.

Pretty sure that that's for the X button.

Update: Well, I've tried it a bunch of times in a variety of different fashions (backwards, opposite, up and down, left to right, right to left, etc), but so far nothing has happened. I'm starting to think that this code doesn't do anything at all. And what Insomniac meant by "spoil the fun" was spoiling the fun of trying to figure out what the code does.

The way I read it is Right, Right, Right, O, X, [], Left, Down, Down, Down, Down, Up, O, O, Down, Down Down and… That's where I have no idea.

This last symbol is so confusing. I've tried to press the Left Right and Down button and other stuff but it had no effect.

For now, all my attempts at reproducing this combination have been fruitless.

Pretty sure that that's for the X button.

…Oooohhh. Now I just feel silly. lol

Try up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.

I'd love Insomniac even more if that worked.

So, what I'm seeing is Right, Circle, Cross, Square, (?), Down, (?), Circle, Circle , Down, (?). I'm wondering if this code is just for fun or if it actually does something.

Okay, now is it just me, or are the final two at the bottom right tilted? The other ones representing down are going, well…down. But those last two just seem kind of off to me. I dunno, maybe I'm just going a bit insane because I can't crack this code for the life of me.

I'm wondering if this code is just for fun or if it actually does something.

Maybe it unlocks a Clover skin!

User image

Now that would be bananas.

I asked Vitti on IG forums if we were wasting our time. He responded. "I don't want to spoil the fun."
Tease… emoji

User image
Well, if it wasn't a thing here, it's probably not one there.

Now that would be bananas.

There's a clover on the bottom left… or it's a really tall butterfly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UykeULp9v6w Any animators out there? Here's a cool in-depth look at the ratchet rig, and a shot breakdown at the end.

Ooh, that's cool! Thanks for the share.