Sujet : Whats your favourite joke in the R&C series?

Well, that joke isn't really IN the series, but very well.

Dr. Croid–
–uh huh–
–I don't need a translater–
–I see–
–we're here because someone is using your device–
–yes–
–to bring monsters to magnus–
–hmm–
–and we need your help to stop them–
–indeed…he's saying he's hungry!
Oh, for the love of–

later…

Do you understand what I'm saying…?
…I think he needs to poo! I'll go get a baggie!
Hey doc…make it 2! Been a looooong trip!

xD nice one!

BTW my joke wasn't in the R&C series, I just found it online and thought I should show it! lol emoji

In that case, what was your favorite joke in the series?

My favoutire joke/running gag, is when nefarious suddenly malfunctions and Lance and Janice is played xD
Made me ROFL the first time I played! emoji

I love those! I think my favorite one is:

At the end of Deadlocked/Gladiator where Nefarious and Lawrence are floating past the remains of the DreadZone station.

Nefarious: "Lawrence, what is going on!? You said we were coming within range of a space station!
Lawrence: "Well we were, sir. How was I to know that it would suddenly explode?
Nefarious: "LAAAAAAWWWRENC–" *freezes up*
Lance: "oh Janice… It's been so long! Too long… Say you'll never leave me again for that nasty villain Englebert."
Janice: "Oh Lance! *smooch smooch smooch* You make me feel like a young boy again!"
Lance: "…Say what?"
*Vox's cyborg arm floats by…*

emoji

"It was a cliffhanger!!! How lame was that?!? The writers on that show should be annihilated!"

Ah, the Dribbble gif! Pretty cool stuff there…

It will always be:

''Landing in 5, 4…'' *crash*. ''Oops, 3-2-1''

Well, my favourite is this scene from ACiT (I laughed hard the first time I watched this)

Note: I don't remember some parts of the dialogue

*Aphelion gets damaged by an unknown anomaly*
Qwark: Oh, no! We're gonna die! WE'RE GONNA DIE! Good thing I'm wearing clean underwear!
Ratchet: Will you SHUT UP?! We are not gonna die! *gives an order to Aphelion*
*Three parts are offline*
Ratchet: Alright, so, we're gonna die.
Both: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I thought the best part about that joke was Qwark's remark when they got to the surface "So much for clean underwear". Oh and just before that scene there was "You do realise this ship has an ejector seat, right?"

As for my favourite joke… it's too hard to really decide. I guess the jokes between Croid and Ratchet were pretty good, as outlined my Animovie Ratchet.

I thought the best part about that joke was Qwark's remark when they got to the surface "So much for clean underwear". Oh and just before that scene there was "You do realise this ship has an ejector seat, right?"

As for my favourite joke… it's too hard to really decide. I guess the jokes between Croid and Ratchet were pretty good, as outlined my Animovie Ratchet.

Speaking of Croid the "Lombax whisperer", there was a space pirate in ToD who said he was a "Lombax whisperer". He was like, "Ain't no way a lombax is going to get by me. I know how they think… I'm a certified lombax whisperer! Like that guy on holovision who can speak to the Fossermites and such."

Well that pirate wasn't a very good Lombax Whisperer, because he was pretty swiftly killed… well at least he is when I play the game.