Sujet : Whats your favourite joke in the R&C series?

Well that pirate wasn't a very good Lombax Whisperer, because he was pretty swiftly killed… well at least he is when I play the game.

Well Croid wasn't a very good Lombax Whisperer either! emoji

Another one, this time it's from Pirate Radio

Pete: Hey, what are you puttin' on next, cap'n?
Slag: What do you mean me? I'm just a bloody head on a bloody stick!
Pete: But, captain, you're a robot, you ain't got no blood!
Slag: I KNOW I AIN'T GOT NO BLOOD!

The Pirate Radio was the funniest thing about A Crack in Time emoji I just have to smile whenever I hear the holo-recording from the set of "My Blaster Runs Hot", partly because of how Jim Ward delivers the lines emoji

Qwark: I want you off the set right now!
The lighting director: I-I'm sorry Captain…
Qwark: No, don't be sorry! Don't be sorry! That was completely unprofessional! You have no appreciation for how difficult it is to stand up here and pretend to be someone else!
TLD: I do… I completely understand.
Qwark: You think it's easy? You think it's easy to stand up here and play make-belive?
TLD: No, I don't…
Qwark: Because this is script dug. A script with WORDS, which I must read!

Qwark: You know, Ratchet, I understand this must be frustrating. Fighting an onslaught of deadly Nethers while we work here, ensconced in the safety of the Meridian Racketball club, providing seemingly arbitrary progress updates… I forgot where I was going with this.

The Pirate Radio was the funniest thing about A Crack in Time emoji I just have to smile whenever I hear the holo-recording from the set of "My Blaster Runs Hot", partly because of how Jim Ward delivers the lines emoji

Qwark: I want you off the set right now!
The lighting director: I-I'm sorry Captain…
Qwark: No, don't be sorry! Don't be sorry! That was completely unprofessional! You have no appreciation for how difficult it is to stand up here and pretend to be someone else!
TLD: I do… I completely understand.
Qwark: You think it's easy? You think it's easy to stand up here and play make-belive?
TLD: No, I don't…
Qwark: Because this is script dug. A script with WORDS, which I must read!

"THAT'S it!" click! "Is this a real blaster? Can I shoot this guy?!?"

"THAT'S it!" click! "Is this a real blaster? Can I shoot this guy?!?"

"And there you have it"

Slag was very funny in ACIT: "I STABBED A MAN OVER A CHEESEBURGER ONCE! I didn't even want it–but I had to maintain an image you know?"
"Maybe one day, who knows? He'll remember your gratitude, and…SPARE YOUR LIFE! (laughing…pause…laughing again!)
Oh no, I probably wouldn't–I KILL YEE!"
"Talwyn? Do I know that name?"
"Uh, you tried to kill her, cap'n!"
"Oh, well that'll do it!"

My favourite joke was the one from Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time, where Qwark tells Ratchet what he needs to be a true hero and the result is 115% xD

It's really hard for me to pick only one joke. It's impossible! All I can say is that the most memorable for me are those in ACIT (makes sense since it's my favorite game). As Orvus once said: "Remember, the universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is, learning how to take a joke. Heheheheheh!" emoji

On Hoolefar Island in Quest for Booty, the part where you ask the Smuggler if he has a versa-bolt for the supply beacon.

Smuggler: "Well, whadaya know? I happen to have one right here. Procured by perfectly legal means, of course."
Parrot: "Awk! With a crowbar!" - Hinting that the Smuggler was the one who vandalized the island and stole the bolt. emoji

On Hoolefar Island in Quest for Booty, the part where you ask the Smuggler if he has a versa-bolt for the supply beacon.

Smuggler: "Well, whadaya know? I happen to have one right here. Procured by perfectly legal means, of course."
Parrot: "Awk! With a crowbar!" - Hinting that the Smuggler was the one who vandalized the island and stole the bolt. emoji

What? I didn't notice that! emoji

Anyway, on Hoolefar, I found the beacon operator quite funny, because I think he said "I heard that there's a Lombax down there at the beach, but I didn't believe it!", while the Lombax that the people meant was exactly in front of him!

The conversation the Hoolefoids had about Ratchet's battle with Tachyon was funny too.

Another one from QfB:

Sprocket: Aye, aye, you heard him, lads! Fire in 1…
Pirates: *preparing the cannon
Sprocket: 2…
Pirates: *still preparing the cannon
Sprocket: Oh, just fire!
Ratchet: Not aga- *BOOM* AAAAAAAIIIIN! *hysterical scream*

The Fongoid prison camp dialogue:
"I haven't slept in two weeks!"
"My back hurts!"
"Please, I'm too fragile for manual labor!"
"Well, last night, they made me clean the oil derrick…using my own toothbrush!"
"Yeah? Well they made me clean the force field. I got electrocuted like 6 times. And now, everything tastes like metal!"
"That's nothing! I swam laps in the sewage system till 6 in the morning!"
"Why'd ya do that?"
"I don't know. I was bored."