Sujet : Death battle!

From the moment Ratchet throws the Groovitron to the moment it activates is about 3 seconds.
From the moment Jak turns into Light Jak and to the moment he activates Eco Reflexes is about 2 seconds.

So I was slightly off in my original post, but Jak is still faster.

From the moment Ratchet throws the Groovitron to the moment it activates is about 3 seconds.
From the moment Jak turns into Light Jak and to the moment he activates Eco Reflexes is about 2 seconds.

So I was slightly off in my original post, but Jak is still faster.

is jak eco speedy thing faster then the grovebimb ? well it does not matter the grove bomb will force jak to dacne also getting him out of light eco mode

Well, it's called Eco Reflexes for a reason.

Well, it's called Eco Reflexes for a reason.

but will the grove bomb effect him ?

It depends. Ratchet could be smart enough to throw the Groovitron on where he is standing, so Jak would dance if he moved to Ratchet's position the moment the Groovitron activated.

Btw, Darkstar, our ava shows which side we are on emoji

But if Jak sees everything in slo-mo while using reflexes (probably), the music wouldn't affect him!

But if Jak sees everything in slo-mo while using reflexes (probably), the music wouldn't affect him!

That is a good point, but even then that one second between the Eco Reflexes activating and the Groovitron activating would be about 30 seconds for Jak, more than enough time to blow Ratchet up.

It depends. Ratchet could be smart enough to throw the Groovitron on where he is standing, so Jak would dance if he moved to Ratchet's position the moment the Groovitron activated.

Then why doesn't he do that in any of the games?

Alright, can Ratchet somehow counter Jak's reflexes?

I don't think so.
But even then, Ratchet would be at a disadvantage. Daxter can use Jak's Morph Gun and Jak has the Gun Staff, so it would essentially be a 2 on 1 fight.

Not to mention the Mass Inverter, which can pretty much stop all of Ratchet's projectiles.
And he could also just activate the Gyro Burster and use his Light Jak shield.

Last resort: Clank with his staff and time bomb (you involved Daxter, so I involve Clank!)

Yeah, but the time bomb only affects people who want to destroy time itself, so it wouldn't affect Jak.

Alright, then, how about if they have some aerial duel? Ratchet's totally dominated in ground combat, but he's a good pilot!

Am I seriously the only one standing on Ratchet's side?

Jak has about 10x more weapons on his ships than Ratchet.
Not to mention that if he gets behind Ratchet's ship he's toast, because he has a tool that lets him shoot out Daxter to sabotage other ships.

Yeah, but the time bomb only affects people who want to destroy time itself, so it wouldn't affect Jak.

Um… no. It affects everything in it's range. You won't make me belive all these crates I've been breaking in slow-mo were planning to rip apart the space-time continuum!

Um… no. It affects everything in it's range. You won't make me belive all these crates I've been breaking in slow-mo were planning to rip apart the space-time continuum!

I was off a bit. They don't affect anyone who protects the spacetime continuum, but Jak does that in Jak II so it wouldn't affect him.