Sujet : Death battle!

I was off a bit. They don't affect anyone who protects the spacetime continuum, but Jak does that in Jak II so it wouldn't affect him.

They don't affect their users/the Great Clock staff, they're not equipped with a 'good guy' detector!

I was off a bit. They don't affect anyone who protects the spacetime continuum, but Jak does that in Jak II so it wouldn't affect him.

They don't affect their users/the Great Clock staff, they're not equipped with a 'good guy' detector!

That's not what Sigmund says, though.
Otherwise, why would Ratchet and Qwark be immune to it?

It still works on the environment and enemies that have no interest in the Great Clock whatsoever…

You know what's weird? I let a Grubsmucker shoot at one of the broken objects in the great clock and it repaired itself. I guess destruction can fix stuff too?

It still works on the environment and enemies that have no interest in the Great Clock whatsoever…

That's why I said that I was off a bit.
Time bombs don't affect anyone that's protecting the space time continuum, which Jak does.

Well ok, you win I guess…

Well ok, you win I guess…

Yay!

I guess then Ratchet just has to pop out Holoshields, Shield Chargers and Deflectors until Jak's Eco wears out.

EDIT: Well, ratchet117, I think you can call nightwingratchet back emoji

I guess then Ratchet just has to pop out Holoshields, Shield Chargers and Deflectors until Jak's Eco wears out.

EDIT: Well, ratchet117, I think you can call nightwingratchet back emoji

nightwing has a paragraph on why ratchet would win so i count him

That's why I said that I was off a bit.
Time bombs don't affect anyone that's protecting the space time continuum, which Jak does.

b sorry but jaks in a another diminsion so the chronosepeter will evect him also who is to say ratchet wont have his best armor ( it absorbs 90 % )

ok this is straight from nightwing ratchets mouth : before the fight started ratchet would have his best armor which absorbs 90 % ratchet would put on his lvl 8! tesla barrier while jak would use his eco reflexes then clank couldnhop of his back and hit whatever jak hits back at him as clank is not effected by time and that encludes jaks eco reflexes after jak eco runs out ratchet could throw a time bomb if jak goes dark jak it would start dancing then lanch fred on top of him ( dark jak is invinclble so fred is the best choice ) then ratchet wins. man im gone for 6 hours and this thred blows up ? also plzzz telll who you go for so i dont have to guess

But if Jak sees everything in slo-mo while using reflexes (probably), the music wouldn't affect him!

That is a good point, but even then that one second between the Eco Reflexes activating and the Groovitron activating would be about 30 seconds for Jak, more than enough time to blow Ratchet up.

It depends. Ratchet could be smart enough to throw the Groovitron on where he is standing, so Jak would dance if he moved to Ratchet's position the moment the Groovitron activated.

Then why doesn't he do that in any of the games?

because the player controls him ?

Whoosh, why so many posts in a row?

before the fight started ratchet would have his best armor which absorbs 90 % ratchet would put on his lvl 8! tesla barrier while jak would use his eco reflexes then clank couldnhop of his back and hit whatever jak hits back at him as clank is not effected by time and that encludes jaks eco reflexes

Two problems: Jak's Eco Reflexes don't slow down time and thus aren't supposed to affect Clank, they affect Jak, making him super fast. It doesn't matter if Clank is immune to that kind of thing. Second problem is that, even in normal time, Clank is way too slow to deflect almost every single thing Jak throws at him, he couldn't even handle 3 shots of the Blaster, let alone something like the Vulcan Cannon or the Beam Reflexor. Not to mention that it's impossible to deflect shots from the Mass Inverter, which would automatically deactivate Ratchet's barriers and most of his guns.

before the fight started ratchet would have his best armor which absorbs 90 % ratchet would put on his lvl 8! tesla barrier while jak would use his eco reflexes then clank couldnhop of his back and hit whatever jak hits back at him as clank is not effected by time and that encludes jaks eco reflexes

Two problems: Jak's Eco Reflexes don't slow down time and thus aren't supposed to affect Clank, they affect Jak, making him super fast. It doesn't matter if Clank is immune to that kind of thing. Second problem is that, even in normal time, Clank is way too slow to deflect almost every single thing Jak throws at him, he couldn't even handle 3 shots of the Blaster, let alone something like the Vulcan Cannon or the Beam Reflexor. Not to mention that it's impossible to deflect shots from the Mass Inverter, which would automatically deactivate Ratchet's barriers and most of his guns.

remember clank is a keeper of time he can see jak go super fast and if he thows a time bomb all of jaks gun will be slow making it so clank can hit his shots back at him also clank can just push ratchet out of the way while jaks stuck in time bomb then ratchet can get his ryno ( also its called a flash frezee and it does stop time )