Sujet : Death battle!

I'll just post my battle, then.

Use this if you want some background noise.

Jak is using his beginning Jak 3 outfit and Ratchet is using his Pilot Suit from ToD.

The battle begins with Jak shooting two Scatter Gun shots, which Ratchet avoids with backflips, Jak then tries to get Ratchet using a Yellow Eco fireball which Ratchet jumps away from as well. He then counterattacks by firing the Plasma Coil, which Jak deflects using a spin kick. Jak then roll jumps to get closer to Ratchet and tries spin kicking him, but Ratchet jumps out of the way and ends up behind Jak, who sees this as an opportunity to attack Ratchet with a spin kick again, however Ratchet manages to jump out of the way yet again.

Jak then fires two Peace Maker shots, which Ratchet jumps over and counterattacks with a Combustor shot, however Jak manages to fire a Yellow Eco fireball wich makes the Combustor shot dissipate and it continues towards Ratchet. He jumps over it yet again and fire another Plasma Coil shot, which Jak deflects with a spin kick again.
Getting bored, Jak decides to use his Wave Concussor to send Ratchet flying agains the wall.
Ratchet activates his Thermaflux armour and starts charging towards Jak using his Hoverboots. He uses his Wrench to stun Jak temporarily and gets behind him and fires three N60 Storm shots which Jak ducks under.

Ratchet then decides to use his Devastator, however, using the Mass Inverter, Jak gets them out of the way.
Jak then tries to roll jump and ground pound Ratchet using Red Eco, but he misses and Ratchet jumps and uses his Shock Blaster on him.
Then Jak jumps and tries to hit Ratchet with the Super Nova, which blinds him for a second. When he regains vision Ratchet is in the Aegis Mark V armour, using his Hoverboots to fly away from him, surrounded by Drone Devices and firing grenades at Jak. He quickly hops on his Jetboard to avoid the grenades.

After Ratchet lands Jak tries to get Ratchet again with a Yellow Eco fireball, however Ratchet uses a shot from the Lancer to stop it, almost hitting Jak if he hadn't fired a Blaster shot.

Ratchet then tries to get Jak using 16 Agents of Doom and constantly firing Lancer shots, however Jak uses Freeze Flash to stop Ratchet and uses the Arc Wielder to destroy all of Ratchet's projectiles and hits him with a spin kick, at which point time returns to normal.

Then Jak decides to fire a Blaster shot, which Ratchet Blocks with the Hunter Mine Launcher. He then fires the Bouncer which Jak jumps over, thus the bomb doesn't detonate.

Jak, taking advantage of the fact that he's already in the air, tries to spin kick Ratchet who, after jumping out of the way and changing into his Terachnoid armour, tries to use the Harbinger, which Jak doesn't take damage from thanks to his shield.
There is, however, a large hole in the ground now, in which Jak and Ratchet fall. Ratchet tries to swing at Jak with his Wrench three times before giving up and jumping out of the crater, takinng advantage of that Bouncer shot earlier, Ratchet uses his Wrench's kinetic tether to pull it down from the surface, causing it to hit Jak.

Jak then gets on his Titan Suit and goes after Ratchet, who jumps into a Hoverbike to get away.
Jak jumps and tries to punch Ratchet in the Hoverbike, but Ratchet jumps out and fires three Warmonger shots at Jak, however he blocks them. It's not until Ratchet uses the Netherbeast that causes the Titan Suit to be knocked back.

Jak decides to get in a Zoomer in order to catch up with Ratchet. He's still far away, so Ratchet starts firing the RYNO IV at Jak, however he can't hit him due to the Zoomer's speed.
Jak then fires 10 Plasmite RPG shots at Ratchet, who jumps out of the Hoverbike and uses his Swingshot to hold onto it and throw it at Jak, destroying his Zoomer.

Ratchet then switches to his Terraflux armour and fires a Vortex Grenade at Jak, throwing him into a wall. However, Jak fires two Peace Maker shots at Ratchet, causing some heavy damage.
Jak jumps out wearing Mar's armour and tries to hit Ratchet with his Gunstaff, he then tries to punch Ratchet but he jumps out of the way, so Jak uppercuts him and throws him to the round, where he tries to use a Yellow Eco fireball to finish Ratchet off.
Ratchet changes into his Crusader armour and uses his Wrench to throw the fireball back at Jak, who uses his Gunstaff to throw it back at Ratchet who jumps over it.

Rathcet then holds onto a ledge and starts firing Buzz Blades at Jak, who uses his Light Jak shield to defend himself.

Jak then fires the Mass Inverter, causing Ratchet to fall off. Then he fires 5 Scatter Gun shots, each one hitting Ratchet. After which he uses the Beam Reflexor to try and kill Ratchet, but Ratchet is smart and uses Shield Charger to protect himself.

Jak then jumps down hoping to hit Ratchet with his Gunstaff, but Ratchet uses his Wrench to block him, Jak tries to hopelessly hit Ratchet, however he keeps blocking with his Wrench.

Ratchet then uses his Decoy Glove to distract Jak long enough to come equipped with his Trillium Armour and punching him in the face.

Jak then loses control and turns into Dark Jak.
Ratchet tries firing at him with every RYNO in his arsenal but to no avail, Dark Jak was invulnerable.
Dark Jak then decides to attack Ratchet, trying to slash him. Ratchet however manages to keep him at bay with his RYNO 2.
Jak then decides to charge up and use a Dark Jak bomb as Ratchet is firing away with the RYNO VI Protosuit.

He uses the Dark Bomb but yet Ratchet manages to survive. Reverting back to his Pilot Suit, Ratchet whips out his Wrench and starts hitting Dark Jak with all of his strength, which was surprisingly effective. Dark Jak wasn't able to do anything and thus Ratchet grabs him by his throat, he begins charging up a Constructo Pistol shot, but Jak reverts back to normal, pushes Ratchet's arm away causing him to miss and fires his Blaster at Ratchet when he fires his Constructo Pistol once again.

Both Ratchet and Jak are lying on the ground, Ratchet then picks up Jak's Blaster and Jak picks up Ratchet's Constructo Pistol.

They look each other in the eyes and fire their weapons at the exact same time…

I've had enough. I quit

I've had enough. I quit

You might be surprised, read the whole battle emoji

I've had enough. I quit

You might be surprised, read the whole battle emoji

ok its time ill tell you what i thinkwill happen….. : both fighters will have their best armor on first ratchet would equip his sheild while jak turns into light jak mode he flash frezzes while evrything is frozen clank hopes of his back an throws a time bomb at jak jak slows down but still fires his gun the bullets are slow enough for clank to hit the bullets back at jak then jaks light eco runs out

ratchet spams the warmonger jak spins kick and hits the warmingers then they explode ratchet throw his bombs jak trys to spin kick but since thier are mines they exlpoded into cluster bombs jak turns light eco and heals after he heals he throws a couple of peace maker due to the fact that ratchet has hies sheild it does not hurt him jak gets angry and turns into dark jak he then darkbomb this turns ratchet sheild off while jak shoots his dark shot ratchet gets knocked back but then fires plasma coil but no dice. dark jak cant take damage but alas dark jak runs out and turns back to normal jak

jak uses his wave concussor which knocks ratchet off guard ratchet turns on his gravety boots and is on the floor agian ratchet throw a zurkon familt who are not affected bye a wave concossr because their flying jak doge rolls to get a way they get a few hi ts but not enough jak uses his reflecter to bounce his shots off the wall ratchet throw a grove bomb jak doge rolls but it still efects him ratchet pulls out his devastater he gits 2 hits and then the grove bomb turns off before he can throw another one jak heals him self ratchet then gets his sonic erupter it does little damage since jak is far away

jak hits ratchet with is vulcan fury this weakens ratchet but his nano pack gives him heatlh ratchet gets the ryno and fires jak is out of eco jak uses his other sheild that reflect thr rynos shots back at ratchet ratchet hover boots away then then uses his repulsor this knocks him back but jak is smart and supernovas ratchet ratchet then puts on his sheil and fires his ryno 6 jak is weakon then ratchet then finished him with is wrench

i wonder how people will respond to the next battle….

I think it's too early to conclude the battle. I liked the format where people just talked about the fighting methods and countering them. If you want o end the battle now in your own way then thete is no point in this thread.

Anyway, we haven't yet talked about what the arena looks like and how can the heroes take advantage of it emoji

this battle ends on saturday right now its a tie get to voting people ! also the arena is like the one in ratchet and clank 3 but with no lava just a round platform with steel walls also every saturday one battle ends and the other one starts

funny how so many people havent responded to who who would win doesnnot make me excited for a weekly thing

Sometime threads just fall under the radar. Either because those participating either loose interest or forget about the thread entirely. For example, the Quote Game has died out several times. Infact the current quote game is a resurrection of a much for short lived quote game a few years back.

I feel like the arena is giving Ratchet an unfair advantage of supplying Ratchet with ammo and Nanotech, neither of which Jak could use.

I think that a true Ratchet vs Jak battle would have to happen between the two characters in their most recent videogame forms. Jak from Jak 3 with all his weapons, armour and powers and Ratchet from Nexus with all his weapons, armour and nanotech.

But I think it would be only fair to remove the cheat weapons, which kill the enemy in effectively one shot. So no Super Nova for Jak, and no RYNO for Ratchet.

I would have previously said that Ratchet would win this battle, but looking back at it, Jak's Light and Dark Eco powers are pretty effective, and would probably make short work of Ratchet. Which I find kind of sad, because Ratchet clearly has the superior firepower, maneuverability and marksmanship skills.

I think that a true Ratchet vs Jak battle would have to happen between the two characters in their most recent videogame forms. Jak from Jak 3 with all his weapons, armour and powers and Ratchet from Nexus with all his weapons, armour and nanotech.

But I think it would be only fair to remove the cheat weapons, which kill the enemy in effectively one shot. So no Super Nova for Jak, and no RYNO for Ratchet.

I would have previously said that Ratchet would win this battle, but looking back at it, Jak's Light and Dark Eco powers are pretty effective, and would probably make short work of Ratchet. Which I find kind of sad, because Ratchet clearly has the superior firepower, maneuverability and marksmanship skills.

i have explianed ratchet has his best armor and remember jaks eco runs out

But same goes for Ratchet's ammo.

Where is the battle?

Where is the battle?

what battle ?