Sujet : What we DON'T want to see in R&C PS4

And weapons designed for using motion sensors. I hate the Tornado Launcher.

You forgot to update the "places that can only be visited once" when you last updated, it should be at 3 now that someone else has also +1'd it

Basicly it means how smoothly a game runs. 30 is pretty much normal and 60 is what people want most.

30 FPS is only considered "normal" among those who use consoles, because we get used to it. With this current gen now out and PC gaming getting more popular I would say 30 FPS is starting to become pretty unacceptable. The minimum standard should be 60 FPS now. Anything lower is worse, anything higher is better.

Basicly it means how smoothly a game runs. 30 is pretty much normal and 60 is what people want most.

30 FPS is only considered "normal" among those who use consoles, because we get used to it. With this current gen now out and PC gaming getting more popular I would say 30 FPS is starting to become pretty unacceptable. The minimum standard should be 60 FPS now. Anything lower is worse, anything higher is better.

Funnily enough, 60FPS was the standard for everything until the PS3/360 generation, I dunno the specifics but I heard alot of games using the Unreal Engine was a major factor in the standard suddenly dipping to 30fps as it didn't run that well on consoles.

I don't want to see a "solve puzzle to open door" gadget, like the Trespasser, Decrypter etc.

btw I just now joined this site so greetings fellow fans! Animovie, you know me on YouTube as "RFR Films"

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, R. Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself here: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-1248.php?

I also grow tired of those hacking devices. The Hacker is my least favorite. However the Trespasser was pretty good.

Funnily enough, 60FPS was the standard for everything until the PS3/360 generation, I dunno the specifics but I heard alot of games using the Unreal Engine was a major factor in the standard suddenly dipping to 30fps as it didn't run that well on consoles.

You can have it smooth, or you can it detailed. Hopefully, we get both in the Ps4 game emoji

Yes, that seemed like the case with the last generation. I guess that's why people kept swapping over to PC. Lets just hope with this current generation of consoles we will get our games highly detailed and smooth. They should be able to pull it off. I mean if Metal Gear Solid V, Killzone Shadow Fall, and inFamous: Second Son can, why can't every other game?

I'm used to 30 FPS yeah. But I've played several 60 FPS games on PS4 and PC. Honestly… I'm totally fine with both. I barely even feel the difference. emoji

Well, I'm guessing that some people will be dissapointed by the Groovitron confirmation. emoji

''Returning weapons from non-first game: 4''

I'm happy the Groovitron is there. I am not happy that the Combustor and Warmonger are there though.

So… I still wonder whether this will be canon or the other way around.

As to bringing weapons from the future series into the new movie/game, I don't really mind. It's not as if it affects the plot in any way whatsoever.
So… I still wonder whether this will be canon or the other way around.

There is one simple reason why weapons from other games don't affect the plot. If you remember Gadgertron tried to sell their weapons in Bogon Galaxy, so they weren't just selling in Solana. This is what is happening now. Both GrummelNet and Megacorp are selling in Solana but they are not big competitors of Gadgetron. By the way, on the gameplay videos there are Megacorp ads flying around.

I mean, will the original Ratchet & Clank be non-canon now?

I mean, will the original Ratchet & Clank be non-canon now?

From what they are saying, the story stays where it is without changing much (mostly things that don't play big role in the story) but rather adding more and more. So the main story is the same: How they meet, team up and destroy Drek.